• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

inky

Is great. One of my best friends is Valenciano. Great region, nice beaches, nice weather and.

Paella_de_marisco_01.jpg

Paella!

Holy shit. I saw this pic and was thinking how tasty it is, and my mom just came by with some paella and wine!!! =D

<3 her

Go_Ly_Dow

10830781_10152598019977746_7347739849647523506_o.jpg

"I am very happy," said Ander Herrera after being voted Man of the Match against Hull by United supporters. "I know the fans have seen a lot of good players at Old Trafford and I say 'thank you' to them all."

FootballFan

Brilliant game. Pls don't forget that disallowed Suarez goal when you start spouting that deserved crap m8s.

That cross from Messi was absolutely sensational.

Last minute, completely calm and just lobs it perfectly to the far post for Neygod. I don't know how he does it

Give him the balloon already.

Valencia deserve nothing. You have to put the ball in the net to deserve something.
I'd say they deserve something if I just judged their performance against one of the massive clubs in Europe. However, with so many opportunities wasted and a legit Barca goal disallowed you can't really say Barca didn't deserve a win. They took their chance, they scored and it was still within the injury time.

GOAT little cross from the GOAT.

Still, that's horrivle for Valencia fans. Going home with a hole in their hearts.
Yeah feeling really sorry for them. They should be proud of their team though, and as a neutral it feels good to see a stronger Valencia this season .Hope they can keep building up on their performance.

jts

...hate me...
So one bet returns 33,21 and I can sell it right now for 33,08. Should I? I want my 13 cents damn it!

Brilliant game. Pls don't forget that disallowed Suarez goal when you start spouting that deserved crap m8s.

That cross from Messi was absolutely sensational.

Last minute, completely calm and just lobs it perfectly to the far post for Neygod. I don't know how he does it

Give him the balloon already.

Nicely done there FF. Nicely done ;)

Everybody knows that, in the end, the tittle is all about us anyways, as well as the balloon. Is either Messi or Cerci :p

As much as I hate to admit it La Liga does seem to be the most exciting league right now in terms of results. EPL is GOAT but with Chelsea still far up ahead it makes the league feel pretty much done. Sevilla could still catch up to the Madrid teams and Barca if they fuck up once or twice. Valencia would need some more luck though after this game :/

jts

...hate me...
wow, when and why did they sack Pizzi?

I dunno why they sacked Pizzi, but Nuno is there since the beginning of the season. Peter Lim brought him in. Probably a new project kind of bet. It seems to have paid though, he is a very promising coach.

Elchele

I dunno why they sacked Pizzi, but Nuno is there since the beginning of the season. Peter Lim brought him in. Probably a new project kind of bet. It seems to have paid though, he is a very promising coach.

That's weird. Pizzi did amazingly with San Lorenzo and did great in Valencia in the short time he had last season. He won the chilean league and argentine league, and his coaching career is just starting

jts

...hate me...
That's weird. Pizzi did amazingly with San Lorenzo and did great in Valencia in the short time he had last season. He won the chilean league and argentine league, and his coaching career is just starting
Was he a Peter Lim's choice? Maybe that's the thing (but I really don't know).

Also I'm guessing that Jorge Mendes lobbied hard to get Nuno there or something.

I feel sorry for Pizzi. Also played for Porto, during a brief moment.

LTWheels

@BenSmithBBC: Liverpool have offered Steven Gerrard a new contract but have yet to receive a response or a counter offer #LFC

@BenSmithBBC: Worth saying that money is not an issue for Steven Gerrard or #LFC with regards the potential new contract.

K1LLER7

10830781_10152598019977746_7347739849647523506_o.jpg

"I am very happy," said Ander Herrera after being voted Man of the Match against Hull by United supporters. "I know the fans have seen a lot of good players at Old Trafford and I say 'thank you' to them all."
Getting accused of match fixing and putting in a MOTM performance.

Give him the Player of the Year ball.

GorillaJu

@BenSmithBBC: Liverpool have offered Steven Gerrard a new contract but have yet to receive a response or a counter offer #LFC

@BenSmithBBC: Worth saying that money is not an issue for Steven Gerrard or #LFC with regards the potential new contract.

He'll take the contract. He's going to retire at Liverpool. He has to.

Top Bottom