• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

KRrAwq.gif

I've been in such a better mood since we drew to Ludogorets and beat Stoke

Feels like a thin branch to hold onto in a powerful current of week by week decline

Pretty much the footballing definition of something to build on. While horribly late, it's given me faith that Rodgers won't go quite so far as to piss his Liverpool career down the drain for Lovren and Gerrard's sake at least

I wonder if anyone here supports two teams in one league.

I support two teams in Serie A. I originally was a Parma fan because that is who my dad supports in Italy as he is from there. But I started to fall in love with Juve after the world cup in 94 because of Baggio and they were easier to watch on TV with their great run in the 90s. So Juve has been my main side since I was seven in Italy, but still hope Parma do well.

I also support all Italian teams in Europe, because I want to see Italians winning and dominating again like the 90s.

I also watch a lot of Totti and always hope he scores and does well in Serie A, but don't care if Roma win, lose, or draw.

sHNhhl2.gif

C7DgMAg.gif

Ain't nobody got time for quality gifs at 7am.

When I saw the highlights this morning I couldn't stop cracking up at Max. He is clearly hoping Pirlo will die, but then he goes and wins the match so Max has to stick with him some more.

Osvaldo doing the silence celebration towards the Roma fans cracked me up. His shot was awful, but got a lucky deflection and went in. He really is one of my most hated players in Italian football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Osvaldo doing the silence celebration towards the Roma fans cracked me up. His shot was awful, but got a lucky deflection and went in. He really is one of my most hated players in Italian football.

the funniest part is that he keeps scoring on them :lol and he milked every second of his celebration last night :lol

and then they scored a minute later :lol KHAL DROGOOO

did you see Totti's assist? It doesn't matter if he's standing or on the ground innit

the funniest part is that he keeps scoring on them :lol and he milked every second of his celebration last night :lol

and then they scored a minute later :lol KHAL DROGOOO

did you see Totti's assist? It doesn't matter if he's standing or on the ground innit

I do love when a team scores after an extended celebration.

Hahaha, Totti :D I hope he never retires.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal could be without Gibbs and Monreal against Southampton? Going to be some lols in that game by the looks of it. We won't have a fit left back at this stage.

GorillaJu

I've been in such a better mood since we drew to Ludogorets and beat Stoke

Feels like a thin branch to hold onto in a powerful current of week by week decline

Pretty much the footballing definition of something to build on. While horribly late, it's given me faith that Rodgers won't go quite so far as to piss his Liverpool career down the drain for Lovren and Gerrard's sake at least

I was just happy that our players actually won some defensive headers and fought for 50-50s. We actually out-muscled them to some degree.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The latter seasons of Always Sunny are much better on rewatches. I love The Gang so much.
I love you the Hitcher, please go to college now. You're still young AND you'll graduate young, now how awesome is that? You might meet Mrs.H89 there too and she'll make you forget all about Liverpool. What a time to be The Hitcher. Incredible. Absolutely sensastionlalewtm.,sm

Arnie

I've been livid since Ludogrets.

Conceding on 90 is unacceptable. Especially from a set piece. Even more so when you've just subbed on an extra defender.

Anfield Wrap is good. Listening to it on the tube.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Harry Kane was brilliant yesterday, there was a whiff of Bale about him. He's not explosive but he can really unsettle defense when he runs at them, he's a big unit and he's getting better every game.

dc89

United have Full Time Devils.
Arsenal have whatever they call it.

I tried looking for a City equivalent. Couldn't find anything. Help me GAF.

Harry Kane was brilliant yesterday, there was a whiff of Bale about him. He's not explosive but he can really unsettle defense when he runs at them, he's a big unit and he's getting better every game.

#KaneWilsonEnglandFuture
#SturridgeWelbzOut
#Rppmeyisafatcunt

Barbie Berlusconi reached an agreement with Fly Emirates, they'll be our main sponsor until 2020 and give us around 20m per year, 100m in five years. Previously it was just a 15m per year deal, so it's a nice bump and shows how she's actually trying to do something.

Between this and Casa Milan, she brought in a lot of money, too bad Galliani didn't use almost any of it to buy new players.

Jack cw

Stuff that BayernGAF doesn't post:

Reus' agent: "Reus and Bayern München is not a thing. And there are no talks."

nlFuAua.png

LOL. Kroos agent (the same as Reus) denied the day before he went to Real that there is even an offer from Madrid.
And pls look at the diabolic face of Rummenige when he is asked about Reus.

We don't need any statements or discussions about a transfer at this point.
Why would Bayren sign Rues other than to be assholes,they dont need him at all. Like where would he even play.

Because Ribery and Robben needs succesors an he is the only world class winger that is available. I would love to see Hazard, Bale, Ronaldo or Messi at Bayern, but that ain't happen.

Blablurn

I love how people don't care anymore and just upload new movies on YouTube lately. There is fucking 22 Jump Street in 720p on YouTube right now. Available since one week. And nobody put it away yet.

:lol

It's like Elsk is the owner of YouTube nowadays.

Top Bottom