• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

YRogRo0.png

Steam Sale done!

edit - thanks Scum for Bulletstorm again! I fucking love that game!

Blablurn

Lobbying is neither cheating nor bribing, but I dunno let's ask Hoeneß :lol

Anyway this is why everyone hates you guys (by you guys I mean Bayern GAF to be perfectly clear :lol), you're just a bunch of man babies who can't handle any opinion that differs from yours, which makes me wonder why you're in a forum in the first place? To enforce your 'opinion' down our throats? First Ribery, Neuer, then Lahm, then Bastian and now Kloppo's NASTY RANT :lol which really wasn't a rant, just a couple of facts lined up next to each other.

Fucku Bayernu
lol

Thank god i know you are not serious

L1NETT

This has become tragic.

Linny is gonna read this shaking his head.

Oh aye

like folk in their ivory towers complaining that one year the ivory wasn't quite shiny enough

Not just me though. Saints fans had some tricky years, all that upstairs stuff. Pompey obviously. Nearly getting relegated from the FL....that was a dark time

And poor old Leeds fans....they have to live in Leeds!

writing the christmas single now

Klopp is clearly talking about our fans. Since 2012, there are quite some glory hunters (and the media) that expect us to win something every season.

Yeah. They've been dumping their game tickets on eBay in droves apparently. Nobody wants to waste their precious sleeping time for a wednesday game against Wolfsburg. Especially when you expect a thrashing.

Might get lucky and get a ticket finally. Always wanted to see the Süd in real life. Only took till they hit rockbottom to get a ticket :D

Isn't Munich one of the wealthiest cities in Europe, basically a haven for people who want to dodge taxes and wear the finest merino wool.

Bayern are the Tories of Europe.

Dark times indeed when the pesky Dortmund plebs came near them.

inky

Anyway this is why everyone hates you guys (by you guys I mean Bayern GAF to be perfectly clear :lol), you're just a bunch of man babies who can't handle any opinion that differs from yours, which makes me wonder why you're in a forum in the first place? To enforce your 'opinion' down our throats? First Ribery, Neuer, then Lahm, then Bastian and now Kloppo's NASTY RANT :lol which really wasn't a rant, just a couple of facts lined up next to each other.

Fucku Bayernu

This is why I love you. #straighttruths #fuckbayernfans

Scum

Oh aye

like folk in their ivory towers complaining that one year the ivory wasn't quite shiny enough

Not just me though. Saints fans had some tricky years, all that upstairs stuff. Pompey obviously. Nearly getting relegated from the FL....that was a dark time

And poor old Leeds fans....they have to live in Leeds!

writing the christmas single now

lol

Wilbur

Banned
Dat yurt post

goddamn

Oh. you made it out of your work do alright then.

I wish Spurs had dark times in the CL.
iBKjbtCGofnFt.png

Yeah, kin ell.

Got there at 11:45, all my five free drinks gone in twenty minutes. Bought another four soon after because of the ten quid card limit. Nine drinks in 40 minutes, I felt like carbo

Got home around 5. Good night.

Godan

Both my teams have had some dark times or should i say still in dark times. Arsenal cant win shit and with Rangers am sure you know the shit that they have been through over the past few years.

Jack cw

Fucku Bayernu

You try too hard Yurt.
I dont care how my opinion is recieved. I only have a problem with a guy who is in deep shit and still cant do anything else but to point his finger at someone who he has a huge complex with, obfuscating the problems around his own house. If you can't see that than I'm sorry.

How do you guys think fans should go about letting the board know that they want the manager out btw?

Like, sometimes a change is clearly necessary (still too early for Klopp, Rodgers and imo Wenger as well)

But there is something about vocalising it at the match that doesn't sit right, and it doesn't sit right when its done in droves outside the ground either. Especially when, as with Wenger (was Klopp getting it at the Frankfurt match?), its a manager who has given you everything.

Imagine in a decade or so, looking back at the guy who lifted your club higher than you could have possibly hoped for, and knowing that you were treating him like a cunt when things were going wrong in a very visible, unignorable way. I get on Rodgers' back a lot when he's making very simple and obvious errors, but I don't think I'd be able to do it at a match, let alone organise a fucking banner to make my frustrations heard.

Even as a semi-neutral, seeing fans treat Wenger like shit at matches makes me angry. He deserves better than that.

@RiggyRob, I'm not saying anyone would possibly go into a season hoping for the excitement of a relegation battle :p

Scum

Dat yurt post

goddamn

Yeah, kin ell.

Got there at 11:45, all my five free drinks gone in twenty minutes. Bought another four soon after because of the ten quid card limit. Nine drinks in 40 minutes, I felt like carbo

Got home around 5. Good night.

iKmmmdHMxjC92.png

On Monday, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers raised some eyebrows when he described Steven Gerrard as "arguably the best player in the history of the Premier League."

In April of that year (2012), the then-Swansea City manager picked his all-time Premier League XI during an appearance on Match of the Day 3 and outlined why he picked the players he did. Manchester United legends Roy Keane and Paul Scholes were picked in central midfield, but Gerrard was not even mentioned.

"I've got players of dominance and, more importantly, character," Rodgers said while explaining his team.

CNB1W6d.png

Tc91

Feel like absolute shit, had such a bad cold since Saturday/Sunday and today is my long day at work :(

Halp.

Don't want to phone in sick incase it fucks up my chances of being kept on permanently.

El Topo

Not every comment regarding cheating and bribery is aimed at Juventus, although they are indeed one of the few clubs I can think of that actually got punished for cheating (or rather "unsportsmanlike conduct" I guess) by relegation. Looking things up though, I apparently misremembered the whole Fenerbahce/Turkish football bribery/fixing scandal.

I find that part of your post, to be frank, a bit incoherent, although you seem to notice that seeming contradiction yourself. I honestly don't remember the whole Bastian thing.

Wilbur

Banned
Not every comment regarding cheating and bribery is aimed at Juventus, although they are indeed one of the few clubs I can think of that actually got punished for cheating (or rather "unsportsmanlike conduct" I guess) by relegation.

I find that part of your post, to be frank, a bit incoherent, although you seem to notice that seeming contradiction yourself.

You lot do fucking whinge a lot though

The Alaba and Ribery situations were as embarrassing as I've ever seen on a forum, and that includes gaming side.

Jack cw

I find that part of your post, to be frank, a bit incoherent, although you seem to notice that seeming contradiction yourself. I honestly don't remember the whole Bastian thing.

Dont bother with that Topo.
Its amazing that a guy like him acts like Klopp himself saying that we are hated, the bad guys... It's pretty pathetic to be honest but not worth our time really.

Top Bottom