• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Ico never hooked me. Sotc looks cool but when I played it on ps2 the frame rate gave me a headache.

It's a little bit better on the PS3 version, though the controls are weirder than I remember on the PS2 version.

Both are still amazing games. I still need to finish off SoTC, remember getting that on my birthday along with RE4 for the PS2 :D

Blablurn

I want Dortmund to win again. Yes. I like the current standing of the table but it would be very bad for the Bundesliga if they stay there. Bayern needs a rival. And Wolfsburg will not be that rival.

What I don't like is Klopps hate show.

But of course those news never make it to the UK. Instead you get all the happy Klopps news and the interviews where he always talks about his big dream to coach in England.

I want Dortmund to win again. Yes. I like the current standing of the table but it would be very bad for the Bundesliga if they stay there. Bayern needs a rival. And Wolfsburg will not be that rival.

But of course those news never make it to the UK. Instead you get all the happy Klopps news and the interviews where he always talks about his big dream to coach in England.

What did he say?

Elsewhere, Zorc has told Bild that all player contracts are also valid for the second league, and urged the BVB players "to accept the situation and handle it professionally."

Oh it'll be handled
kYFVZc5.png

Jack cw

Seriously, after Klopps premature rant I wish for him to have an epic fall and when he hits the rockhard bottom I hope he finds his decency that he lost many years ago.

bud

endure, jurgen. take it. they'll hate you for it, but that's the point of being the manager of dortmund, he can be the outcast. he can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.

Go_Ly_Dow

David Moyes is considering Stoke City midfielder Charlie Adam, 28, as his first signing for Real Sociedad. (Fichajes.net - in Spanish)

Blablurn

I love how people just care about Dortmund right now because they keep an eye on Klopp. Hoping he will become their new coach soon. Once Klopp is gone, nobody will care about Dortmund anymore.

The same goes for Bayern once Pep leaves :(

Jack cw

...Is that it? "things are bad, I won't leave I will stay and sort it out, booing the players won't help anything" in a nutshell. How is that a rant?

"If you want success, than become a Bayern-supporter, if you are happy with it" and the bullshit attack against Sammer without any reason.

What do those things have to do with Klopp and his club doing so bad? It's not like Bayen has only success fans and the only reason being a supporter of Bayern or is he implying that you can only be fan of BVB if you support losers? I dont know. God, we went through shit times without success too, but we've learned from our mistakes and that guy seriously has a huge Bayern complex apparently. First the James Bond comparision, then Robin Hood, then that we are the copying Chinese, now that our fanbase is only there because we are successful. It's sad really.

Nicktendo86

"If you want success, than become a Bayern-supporter, if you are happy with it" and the bullshit attack against Sammer without any reason.

What do those things have to do with Klopp and his club doing so bad? It's not like Bayen has only success fans and the only reason being a supporter of Bayern or is he implying that you can only be fan of BVB if you support losers? I dont know. God, we went through shit times without success too, but we've learned from our mistakes and that guy seriously has a huge Bayern complex apparently. First the James Bond comparision, then Robin Hood, then that we are the copying Chinese, now that our fanbase is only there because we are successful. It's sad really.

Yeah that bit is a bit off, but still I was expecting a Rafa level 'facts' rant so can't help but be disappointed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And?

You're reaching Pulga's level lately.

Step up your game again, Yurtl.
= His point stands, if you want success in Germany then you support Monaco.

You win the league 50% of the time, if that's not guaranteed success then I dont know what is

McNeal = Bayern fan - We've won the league 23 times in 51 years. We have suffered like the rest of you. We know how it feels like to have dark times.

Everyone behind McNeal = Rest of German fans

iw0RxGsLsiQrH.gif

Elchele

McNeal = Bayern fan - We've won the league 23 times in 51 years. We have suffered like the rest of you. We know how it feels like to have dark times.

Everyone behind McNeal = Rest of German fans

[IMfG]http://i.minus.com/iw0RxGsLsiQrH.gif[/IMG]

Manchester United has won the title of Premier League 13 times out of 22 seasons. Idiot.

Manchester United has won the title of Premier League 13 times out of 22 seasons. Idiot.

imK7VbtyLVoi9.gif

Ahh, yes, those dark times United went through I clearly mentioned in my post.

You're turning into Pulga m8. Any perceived criticism about your club means you must fire something back regardless of context. The only thing is that I didn't say anything negative about your club.

what are you guys even arguing about

rich teams have won the PL 22/22 times

that's how football works

that's also why the only team in budesliga to threaten bayern is themselves

Being a Bayern Munich fan must be so easy. Too bad to make money you gotta bet against your own team.

dortmund fans doing this must be rolling in da $$$

Top Bottom