• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Arnie

State of tomorrow's back pages.

Gerrard is world class again.
He was fairly rubbish as well.

Lovely goal though. And nothing makes my todger jump like a Gerrard celebration. But yea, would start Coutinho in his place at the weekend.

He'll need to be rested for Basel. Olympiakos headlines no doubt running through the media.

inky

footygaf2o7exg.png

I'm part of something :3

Di Maria has a small hamstring tear so it'll be about two weeks I think. Rooney who knows. Our finishing needs to improve, RvP needs to pass it to Wilson for the Herrera miss, Wilson needed to pass to RvP for his miss. We had so many opportunities to finish this game and we didn't take any of them. I hope Falcao, Rooney, and Di Maria get to full fitness and have a great run of games together so we don't continue having this problem. Rooney and Di Maria are players who aren't selfish, they greatly contribute to this team.

Lightning

Banned
Need a fucking result against the gooners now.

bad results for us tonight.
The game is just as important for us to close the gap on Southampton. Having Stoke at the weekend, a fixture where we always drop points, puts even more pressure on this match. I hope Gibbs is fit though as it will be a struggle without him imo.

Lovely pic, Bla <3

I'm watching Deathly Hallows pt 1, dat animated Deathly Hallows sequence, genuinely the best thing I've seen in these films so far.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So looking forward to having Shaw back, hes really come into his own after a shakey start with fitness, love the look of him going forward too.

Scum

Massive result for Villa that. Nowt against Palace but do get a grin on when Colin Wanker fails.

---

Non-footy stuff, but nice to see Ubi literally putting no effort in at all with these last two ACs

First the French Revolution. Now fucking Victorian London. Could they use any more dull, over saturated, soulless locales. Crickey o mickey

Fucking hell, Ubi. But then, I shouldn't be surprised by this.

Fintan

I love LVG. I love how he just says what he thinks and doesn't sugarcoat it.
He's keeping calm a lot more than I would've expected based on his reputation. There are always a couple of moments where you can tell he's irritated by a question, but he doesn't blow up or anything.

scently

He's keeping calm a lot more than I would've expected based on his reputation. There are always a couple of moments where you can tell he's irritated by a question, but he doesn't blow up or anything.

He really doesn't like repeating himself, especially to questions that are just worded in a different way.

YES BLA. Was walking through a square this evening and all the Christmas shizz was going on. Just get a fuzzy feeling and Allah doesn't even believe in Christmas.

Incredible.

Gaal did snap a bit in the pre match interview. Something about momentum and he said "I NEVER SAID THAT. You said that."

I love him, he's mad. And he knows it. "i'm a crazy coach" :lol

kharma45

Lovely pic, Bla <3

I'm watching Deathly Hallows pt 1, dat animated Deathly Hallows sequence, genuinely the best thing I've seen in these films so far.

Yeah that bit was ace.

Did part 1 have Hermione's parents at the start? If it did I loved that scene too and the music that went with it.

Top Bottom