• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Fuck you, Lampard Arena!

URtuO0r.png

jts

...hate me...
I'm in ;_;

you don't know how happy this makes me

You and me both.

This was a great day.

Slept in late.

Got my sort of Finnish citizenship.

Earned a nice amount at footy betting.

Ate chicken legs.

Liverpool won.

And featured in bla's poster.

However.

I sucked at FIFA. Had 5 games left in Div 3 and only 3 points remaining to secure maintenance, 9 points to get promoted. Was looking forward to get promoted to Div 2 for the first time. Managed to lose 4 games and draw one. Relegated :(((((((((((((

y u do dis god

K1LLER7

I remembered Fellaini getting booed vs Valencia in this years pre-season game. Glad he's doing better now and turned it around.

Mata is also playing suprisingly well in that slightly deeper role in midfield. Has improved a little on his defensive work and its good to see him keep his Starts/Goals record going.

Clegg

I haven't been on Netflix from my laptop in a while and now I see that I've been asked to re-register my details and choose 1 of the 4 new viewing plans they have to offer. I'm not gonna get charged for my current sub and the new one, right?

Go_Ly_Dow

You and me both.

This was a great day.

Slept in late.

Got my sort of Finnish citizenship.

Earned a nice amount at footy betting.

Ate chicken legs.

Liverpool won.

And featured in bla's poster.

However.

I sucked at FIFA. Had 5 games left in Div 3 and only 3 points remaining to secure maintenance, 9 points to get promoted. Was looking forward to get promoted to Div 2 for the first time. Managed to lose 4 games and draw one. Relegated :(((((((((((((

y u do dis god

image.php

MENDOOOOOZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elchele

you're the best bla :lol

I just watched 'Predestination'. Very good, specially compared to the last two I watched: Under the Skin and Contact, what a pile of shit both were

Scum

Bold One. Word of advice. Do yourself a favour and stay the fuck away from certain threads on gaming side. It's not worth it.

Im sorry if i forgot someone, i was mainly looking at top posters and recent pages

Repost

footygaf2o7exg.png

Fucking ace, Bla. 😀

GorillaJu

I remembered Fellaini getting booed vs Valencia in this years pre-season game. Glad he's doing better now and turned it around.

Mata is also playing suprisingly well in that slightly deeper role in midfield. Has improved a little on his defensive work and its good to see him keep his Starts/Goals record going.

I remember having an argument in here with a few Utd fans when I said Mata has played in a deeper role for Chelsea and he's better at it because he doesn't slow down attacks that way. No one believed me.

Clegg

Is it a coincidence we've won four in a row since Cardick came back

I think not
It isn't.

Also highlights our desperate need to find a central midfielder who can screen the defence and control he tempo of our play. Carrick won't be around for much longer unfortunately.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I want to see how Herrera and Mata partner up with 5-10 games together in a row, not sure this will ever happen but their interplay and understanding is nice.

Lord knows what are starting formation will be in time, i look forward to the day we can predict the team well in advance and know it will put on a good performance.

Top Bottom