• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

"Unconfirmed reports of an ‘accident’ at Zaporizhia Nuclear Power Station in Ukraine - the largest nuclear power plant in Europe."

See you in the wastelands, m8ers. Good thing I recently finished Wasteland 2 in preparation. My shoddy radiation suit made with cat litter is ready.
I'm playing through STALKER. See you in The Zone.

Blablurn

B36cZO9CcAAPtBV.jpg

Jack cw

Do you really think no club besides Bayern contacted Hummels? Come on mate

There was always talk or interest, but never anything else. Marca basically had a reader survey and they wanted Hummels, but nothing from the club itself. Same for United, interest but in no way as solid as with Kroos for example.

I know Bayern asked a couple of years ago, but back then we hadn't signed Boateng or Dante. To be fair, no club is allowed to talk with Reus according to the UEFA rules but since Rummenigge is best friend with Struth, I have no doubt they came to an agreement with wages and hand money already.

There was always talk or interest, but never anything else. Marca basically had a reader survey and they wanted Hummels, but nothing from the club itself. Same for United, interest but in no way as solid as with Kroos for example.

I know Bayern asked a couple of years ago, but back then we hadn't signed Boateng or Dante. To be fair, no club is allowed to talk with Reus according to the UEFA rules but since Rummenigge is best friend with Struth, I have no doubt they came to an agreement with wages and hand money already.

Oh now you're just being silly.

Of course no club will publicly talk about a player when they have no chance to sign him. When Watzke and Hummels both tell, let's say Barca for example, that Hummels won't leave, Barca sure as hell won't make a real offer. That's not how the market works. The clubs first agree with a player and then talk to his club. If there's no agreement with the player, there won't be an offer to the club.

jts

...hate me...
http://i.imgur.com/ipzHtII.jpg

You sure?[/QUOTE]
Fair point.
[quote="Zabojnik, post: 141423058"]Pls. Un maiale non puo' allenare.[/QUOTE]
U mad.

Also Moyeesus is a fine candidate of course.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/w1bAeeQ.jpg

Just look at them eyes.

I don't understand the picture. There's no cohesion to it.

Think about it, Bla has put himself as Jesus and is revealing who is the true snitch. Based on the positioning of where Judas is in the Last Supper, I believe he is trying to say the snitch is either Viva or Hixx.

Wilbur

Banned
batongen is jesus
Bla is judas
Evilore is Pontius Pilate

Dean is mary the Virgin mother

I am Samson, with my gorgeous flowing locks

jts

...hate me...
Just got an early xmas gift.

DS4. In camouflage.

Cheeky cunts at Sony don't even include a USB cable ffs.

sohois

I'm not in Blaburn's christmas wishes I guess. What are those avatars even going to eat at that table anyway, the only edible thing is probably mr cola. doesn't seem like much to me, give some fish to Jesus and he can feed everyone

Jack cw

Oh now you're just being silly.

Of course no club will publicly talk about a player when they have no chance to sign him. When Watzke and Hummels both tell, let's say Barca for example, that Hummels won't leave, Barca sure as hell won't make a real offer. That's not how the market works. The clubs first agree with a player and then talk to his club. If there's no agreement with the player, there won't be an offer to the club.

And I didn't say anything else than this. Pls.

Blablurn

I'm not in Blaburn's christmas wishes I guess. What are those avatars even going to eat at that table anyway, the only edible thing is probably mr cola. doesn't seem like much to me, give some fish to Jesus and he can feed everyone

i'm still updating it. at this point people need to tell me. i will add u as well

LTWheels

Seems to be impossible to buy a Wii U Pro Controller at UK retail. Both GAME and HMV had no idea what I was talking about. Even when I showed them a picture on their website, they couldn't find anything when they did a stock check.

Top Bottom