• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

We need more Roy icons in the OT.
n6elRYX.png

It's really hard to make these of van gaal and roy as their necks and chins are just like one big mesh

elfinke

Finally caught up with the entirety of the ManU v Stoke match. Wilson's burst from defence in the ~70th minute was a very fine sight to behold: he's a talent for sure.

Pennywise

I love the guys from cyanide and happiness.

Rob DenBleyker ‏@RobDenBleyker 5m5 minutes ago

.@RockstarGames Help plz.. a cop just killed my GTA V character even though he is white. Possible glitch?

jts

...hate me...
Ain't nobody can drive a meme into the ground quicker than the posters in the funny picture thread

I have to say I restrain myself from visiting those threads, same as watching funny videos or funny video TV shows (they still exist!) or funny pic websites. I could be entertained for hours. Not necessarily very happy but entertained. I'd always want to see one more. Hours go by like this. The world produces more content than I can consume and I made my peace with it.

Lmao at that jab at Amir0x. BRUTAL.

I love the guys from cyanide and happiness.

Rob DenBleyker ‏@RobDenBleyker 5m5 minutes ago

.@RockstarGames Help plz.. a cop just killed my GTA V character even though he is white. Possible glitch?

The codes in the op are fine btw

I was just looking at the wrong league

nbSjnI7.png

Lightning

Banned
Yeah, I am sure they love his twitter presence.

Probably love someone with some presence on the pitch even more.
Martinez has done rather well filling in for Szczesny. I'm pleasantly surprised with how well he's done. I was sort of expecting a clanger a game.

wedward

Martinez has done rather well filling in for Szczesny. I'm pleasantly surprised with how well he's done. I was sort of expecting a clanger a game.

He has looked solid. Our backup keepers have been pretty solid the past few years. Not sure what will happen with Ospina.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
"Is that Lynx I smell"

"Voodoo!"

"JAVA!"

Arnie, please remove yourself from the theatre of conflict.

can't rate the second series, all the heart was replaced by shouting. it was like they made it for bbc3.

the castrol gtx partridge power rankings:

1 the (audio)book
2 IAP series 1
3 knowing me knowing you tv
4 mid morning matters
5 knowing me knowing you radio
6 IAP series 2
7 movie (it's alright, but it's barely partridge)

Top Bottom