• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

wedward

You were born from hateful sex, but fear not my dear Weddie. As an Arsenal mate I feel that it is my duty to be one of the few friends you have (only when Arsenal are playing though).

I see you have taken a deep breath and gone for a walk.

Glad to see you have calmed down. Getting that upset can't be good for your health.

Razor554

Can we name Douglas as officially the worst summer transfer by far (out of all top teams). There can't possibly be anyone worse than him?

This player is so shit that it makes Dani Alves look like a fucking Maldini.

Hixx

We were disgusting tonight.

City never got out of second gear because we never got out of first. Pathetic.

My rage, dismay and frustration at Buckley eventually coalesced and I screamed "FUCKLEY" when I wanted to shout "fucking hell Buckley".

Then we come home and the kitchen's flooded and we've had to tear the floorboards up

What a night.

And Coates is shit.

LTWheels

A lot of Sanchez's goals are so simple, it makes me furious that our players behind the striker/s don't do the same. Arrive between penalty spot and goal when you're putting pressure on, and things fall to you.

this is something we lacked badly under Rodgers. Hopefully we are starting to develop it now, considering that all 3 of our goals from yesterday fall in this category.

But then again, it was Leicester.

FootballFan

Can we name Douglas as officially the worst summer transfer by far (out of all top teams). There can't possibly be anyone worse than him?

I can't believe how much he cost.

So.

Shit.

So shit.

We are lucky most of gaf haven't seen him yet. They'd laugh until I left.

Scum

Looking for a RB? I can get you one. A class act.
Naughton. Cut down price of £50m.

Razor554

I can't believe how much he cost.

So.

Shit.

So shit.

We are lucky most of gaf haven't seen him yet. They'd laugh until I left.

He is pure comedy, can't defend at all. And i mean AT ALL. Huesca players owned him all night today for fucks sake.

I don't think he has the skills to play for Barcelona B, let alone the first team.

OneTwoTee

Banned

My rage, dismay and frustration at Buckley eventually coalesced and I screamed "FUCKLEY" when I wanted to shout "fucking hell Buckley".

Then we come home and the kitchen's flooded and we've had to tear the floorboards up

What a night.

And Coates is shit.

Disappointed no said "Leave Cattermole alone"

Remy :( why

Meier

What a night.

Ugh, that's rough. Hopefully something that can be fixed quickly. Can't imagine that's a fun problem to have when it's this cold. Good luck!

Lightning

Banned

Vermaelen? Can't believe barca paid such an amount for an injury riddled player entering his last year of contract.

FootballFan

He is pure comedy, can't defend at all. And i mean AT ALL. Huesca players owned him all night today for fucks sake.

I don't think he has the skills to play for Barcelona B, let alone the first team.

10mins into his debut not that long ago I said "flop". You can just tell.

Esch

Banned

nah, still balotelli m8

u4xUZI9.png

Hixx

Ugh, that's rough. Hopefully something that can be fixed quickly. Can't imagine that's a fun problem to have when it's this cold. Good luck!

Thanks. We've had plumbers in the last few days and we phoned him, reckons it's left over from an accident they had when soldering. Like I say the floor is absolutely wrecked but fingers crossed he's right and it's not an actual leak or we could have another day of fun with the drills and saws and clank, clank, clank.

El Topo

Gotta give it to Balotelli, sorry.

Scum

What a night.

And Coates is shit.
Fuck. D:

Vermaelen? Can't believe barca paid such an amount for an injury riddled player entering his last year of contract.
He's out for another couple of months, isn't he?

Top Bottom