• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Our game is tense as fuck.

Fletcher got booked for jumping over a two footed tackle
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

he should've taken the career ending injury like a man

Abraxas

Arsenal: Szczesny, Chambers, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Ramsey, Arteta, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Welbeck, Sanchez #AFC #MUFC

#Pray4chambers

Hixx

I've never heard a more biased commentary than in this Leicester v Sunderland game. It's end to end, very even, but they're going on like Leicester are battering us. Desperate for one of our players to get sent off, desperate for a Leicester goal. It's weird.

Get Costa off before he gets that yellow, which will suspend him for Sunderland. He looks like he just picked out Dawson after that elbow.

Nice to see Remy back, 2nd half has been pretty bad

Had enough chances, but it's obviously not as good as the first half. Kind of to be expected with WBA just trying to limit the damage.

Hixx

"Trying to lead Sunderland to a first top flight win at Leicester in 20 years"

We've played about 4 times in those 20 years.

LegoArmo

I hate when commentators have no idea what they're talking about. It's their job, at least I'm just an idiot on the couch.

Centre backs are the problem with the United line up, hopefully still have enough going forward.

Jin_7

Reus so unlucky to get injured by lower than cockroaches Paderborn.
Großkreutz, fuck off to Paderborn too. That's the best place for all the junk in the BRD.

Top Bottom