• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

p1tw1rxrvj1v.gif

My exact reaction I swear.

What.

A.

Sore loser.

That's rich coming from a Barca fan.

Purdy

Should be 1-0 Sunderland, ridiculously easy chance there for Brown at the end. Our attack is poor, control in midfield got a bit better

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Where is Ozil? Is he injured? Id completely forgot he played for Arsenal

L1NETT

In other shit team news you apparently shouldn't care about, Forest losing at home to Charlton, nowt much in the FA Cup to report and Wolves 1 up to Cherries at home

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Palace much better than us in the first half

Yeah, the 442 is not working today, we need to move the ball much quicker to get around their 3 man midfield.

Lamela has been so wasteful, I see what he's trying to do but we don't have time for his fancy shit. Do that when we're 4-0 up not at 0-0.

Hixx

He didn't get his foot stuck in the grass he just fell over like a dick.

Slightly less embarrassing than Sterling throwing himself into Vergini trying to get him sent off though.

sohois

This Liverpool-Sunderland game is utter wank, both teams are shocking.

don't bother switching over anyone, it's currently boiling down to a battle of who can be the more mediocre target man, Lambert or Altidore. Alitdore is winning

Scum

Yeah, the 442 is not working today, we need to move the ball much quicker to get around their 3 man midfield.

Lamela has been so wasteful, I see what he's trying to do but we don't have time for his fancy shit. Do that when we're 4-0 up not at 0-0.

I'd like to see him be direct for just one game...

Top Bottom