• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Jarnet87

God I fucking love Arsenal Fan TV. Claud and Ty going at it this week, its glorious.

TY lol, the delusion is real. I WANT TO WIN THE LEAGUE. Claude should sock him right in da gabba.

Chelsea lose, Arsenal lose, Liverpool draw, Aguero injured and Strootman started and played for 55. A 9/10 saturday of football.

Wilbur

Banned
I just had some great sex and gave some sublime oral. My hair is all pulled
kYFVZc5.png

In other news, based Cox agrees with me about Aguero

@Zonal_Marking: @PeteHall86 He's more a player who is excellent in two or three respects and maximises those strengths. Not really complete.

@Zonal_Marking: @PeteHall86 not really. It's just the nature of his game, he's the opposite of complete, he's just stunning in certain areas.

Carbonox

Absolutely unbelievably undeniably vagina diner'd "shocked" at the mediocrity of the PSX show today. Just caught up on the highlights and there were none. The FFVII announcement was just...it was....fucking sensational. You couldn't troll better.

People are outright joking when they say that Uncharted 4 demo was "ground breaking" right? Please tell me they were.

bittttteeeerrrrrr

dc89

I watched the Interstellar teaser trailer before, just because, and I listened to MM's monolog and I couldn't help but think of City.

We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible(1). And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars(2), to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny(3) lies above us.

1 - Aguerooooo and before that Dickovvvvvv
2 - the stars on our jersey
3 - winning the CL, we've barely begun.

Good night.

I watched the Interstellar teaser trailer before, just because, and I listened to MM's monolog and I couldn't help but think of City.

We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible(1). And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars(2), to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny(3) lies above us.

1 - Aguerooooo and before that Dickovvvvvv
2 - the stars on our jersey
3 - winning the CL, we've barely begun.

Good night.

The alternative implication would be that you're a small-time, fleeting event that will implode and be long forgotten by any sentient soul.

L1NETT

"no cooper, we can't go to that planet. It's got no population and complete void of sound"

"what's it called"

"the eithad"

god I suck

off to bed

noal

Banned
Failure is always an option but do you choose to fight against the inevitable failure?

Do you keep fighting?

Do you have the will?

Do you have a strong foundation upon which to fight?

Then let us fight. For it is built into us since the day of our birth. We need to question always; let us never forget that fighting is the only weapon we have, maybe others present themselves but these are mealy false dawns.

To take the fight is THE decision to start on the path to greatness. Follow me my friends.

I will hold your hand as I walk with you into the valley of the unknown. We may sacrifice much; but also gain plentiful in this never ending struggle which we all feel.

Goodnight Footy-GAF.

Said nobody ever.

Wilbur

Banned
UC4 looks great. Imagine having such little joy in your life that you found that anything other than a top video that will mean an entertaining as fuck video game.

Imagine being a PC owner.

Hixx

UC4 looks great. Imagine having such little joy in your life that you found that anything other than a top video that will mean an entertaining as fuck video game.

Imagine being a PC owner.

Wilbur the problem I have is that nd were proper hit and miss last gen

U1 mediocre
U2 a goat
U3 mediocre
tlou a goat

If they can make another u2 it will be amazing though

Wilbur

Banned
I heard that

I kno where u live m8

u forget this is also where lloyd lives

he wont let you leave alive

dean hasnt left the cellar since the wii u came out

U1 mediocre
U2 a goat
U3 mediocre
tlou a goat

Baby i have a better suggestion for you, one to soothe your nerves

Uncharted games with the word drake in = mediocre

Uncharted games with the word thief/thieves in = goat

Uncharted games with the words golden abyss in = irrelevant

FootballFan

U1 mediocre
U2 a goat
U3 mediocre
tlou a goat

I liked u1.

Didn't like 3 though.

Fifa 10 is gotg. Should remake it on ps4.

Wilbur

Banned
3 was better than 1 that's for sure

Neither are as good as

Fifa 10
The last of us
Zone of the enders
War of the monsters
Another game i cant remember

Wilbur

Banned
The only time i've ever touched a playstation vita - and this is the god's honest truth - is when i took it from dean and shoved it in my ass crack and ran outside and lay on the sun lounger butt in the air and dared him to slide it out

He just waited until i returned it myself. It was about 8 minutes.

The only time i've ever touched a playstation vita - and this is the god's honest truth - is when i took it from dean and shoved it in my ass crack and ran outside and lay on the sun lounger butt in the air and dared him to slide it out

PSVita's aren't small... I bet that goatse came in handy.

Wilbur

Banned
I didnt put it in my hole steve, jesus

just kinda slid it into my crack a bit and let it rest between my cheeks

it looked like a club sandwich

I didnt put it in my hole steve, jesus

just kinda slid it into my crack a bit and let it rest between my cheeks

it looked like a club sandwich

I just play Spelunky in bed on my Vita. I'm still crap at it though!

I can't actually breathe

Someone help me

Top Bottom