• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Interesting that Hughes is whinging about Diouf being active for the Bojan goal whilst last week whinging about Rojo being active. And by interesting I mean being a tit.

Edit: although tbf Diouf wasn't even offside based on replay footage.

3Sixty

Happy as a pig in shit. Kind of a strange fight after them knockdowns. Ward seemed to be trying too hard to catch up. Understandable though.

I was flicking between and look like the other kid was doing enough. Especially with the 2 10-8's.

Eddie Hearn fighter at a Eddie Hearn show.

noal

Banned
I was flicking between and look like the other kid was doing enough. Especially with the 2 10-8's.

Eddie Hearn fighter at a Eddie Hearn show.

Yeah. Also, they have mentioned a couple of times about that Irish fighter in the final having a lot of money put on him late. Fishy; and I ain't talking fanny.

3Sixty

Yeah. Also, they have mentioned a couple of times about that Irish fighter in the final having a lot of money put on him late. Fishy; and I ain't talking fanny.

Yeah his 2nd fight was Buckland easy.

Irish bloke landed 7% of his punches :/

Judges are picking up a packet.

Honestly, I'd love to know what the insiders were smoking regarding the Experience.

There was nothing remarkable. Such an underwhelming year from Sony

Nothing new from ND
No GT
The Order delayed
Driveclub disappoints
Infamous quickly forgotten
TLG continues to be dead
No hint of anything from SSM
No hint of anything from Quantic Dream

Include the disappointment of Killzone:SF, and I don't really understand why so many people have bought a PS4. I'm starting to question why I bought mine tbh. I certainly haven't got £350 or whatever it was at launch of value out of it yet, not even close.

It was a good conference but not a lot of the content was actually exclusive, it didn't make me think I need a PS4 yet. I was expecting to learn more about their holiday 2015 line-up, so far only Uncharted with Until Dawn in the summer(?)

People hyping it up in hindsight is hilarious with the expectations. E3 is and always will be the big show, Sony have some big studios in Europe too and Gamescom will always be second to that. PSX is a great event for updates, for the public to play games and to show some stuff but they were never going to blow their load as if it was the big event of the year, I don't think December is the time to do that either.

EmiPrime

Honestly, I'd love to know what the insiders were smoking regarding the Experience.

There was nothing remarkable. Such an underwhelming year from Sony

Nothing new from ND
No GT
The Order delayed
Driveclub disappoints
Infamous quickly forgotten
TLG continues to be dead
No hint of anything from SSM
No hint of anything from Quantic Dream

Include the disappointment of Killzone:SF, and I don't really understand why so many people have bought a PS4. I'm starting to question why I bought mine tbh. I certainly haven't got £350 or whatever it was at launch of value out of it yet, not even close.

Give it a couple of years and it will be good. For now though Wii U and PC are a lot more interesting.

Glad I cancelled my launch pre-order.

Linius

FctVkpH.png

7TamBSN.png

3Sixty

5% lol!

Irish mafia wins. Everyone's kneecaps are safe.

Thing is, obviously the kid has got talent and is completely unknown so they stick him in after sliding a packet to Hearn. Massive punt him in the bookies because they have no idea who he is. Bet Barney Curley was involved

noal

Banned
Thing is, obviously the kid has got talent and is completely unknown so they stick him in after sliding a packet to Hearn. Massive punt him in the bookies because they have no idea who he is. Bet Barney Curley was involved

Yeah, looked good, but not sure if he could sustain that over 8/10/12 rounds. He's definitely put himself on the map for a while though.

We talkig about brian;s drugs ring?

No, but do tell more.

Edit; I have been playing FM for four hours now and still haven't played a game!

Clegg

Would Liverpool gaf sell Balotelli if a half decent offer came in for him in January?

I know the club themselves won't because they're short on strikers, but the fans must surely be losing patience with him especially now as it looks like he's about to get a ban too.

Scum

Would Liverpool gaf sell Balotelli if a half decent offer came in for him in January?

I know the club themselves won't because they're short on strikers, but the fans must surely be losing patience with him especially now as it looks like he's about to get a ban too.

They should. Rather than be short and play False #9s & #10s than carry on with the baggage that Balo brings with him.

Wilbur

Banned
1-0 to us. Two mins later he stepped out for no reason, Aguero did him, 1-1. Heads gone.

I had my eye on the game but was watching chelsea - spurs mostly.

Tough run of games for you, the three you've had. Would you have taken two points at the start (as shit as that sounds on paper :lol)

Hixx

I had my eye on the game but was watching chelsea - spurs mostly.

Tough run of games for you, the three you've had. Would you have taken two points at the start (as shit as that sounds on paper :lol)

Defo.

Next 4 are West Ham, Skunks, Hull and Villa.

Should be looking for 7 minimum.

:lol :lol :lol

Christ

It said "vac issue", don't think I'm actually banned. But people accused my account of being a smurf account, which it really isn't. I just haven't played much CS:GO. :(

I wasn't even doing that well, think I had 24 kills and we had a match point. Of course as I got kicked though, Hixx and Quiche couldnt carry the torch of Woodenlung and they ended up drawing despite just needing ONE WIN. ONE WIN

What a stupid tweet.

I think we would, and the same goes for the other 2 as well. Disturbing the stability of the squad is meaningless when the players being replaced aren't contributing anything regardless.

Top Bottom