• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Wilbur

Banned
when we rented alias on ps2 i slid the game box between my ass cheeks and licked the manual so dean shouted at me "stop it thats blockbuster property" so i strangled him with the wire of the controller

Elchele

when we rented alias on ps2 i slid the game box between my ass cheeks and licked the manual so dean shouted at me "stop it thats blockbuster property" so i strangled him with the wire of the controller

are you a cartoon

that's why I stopped renting stuff

Wilbur

Banned
you can be harry el gordito now

streets of rage 2 was great

gordito {adjective}
chubby · pudgy · stocky

gordo {adjective}
fat · fatty

gordo {noun}
fat man · chunky monkey

hahahaha

i'm like 14 stone 5 thats pretty heavy isnt it. My mum's side of the family have a history of heart problems as well

Do you know what, i dont even eat that poorly. No worse than dean anyway; my metabolism just sucks fuck. Gotta do more exercise though.

gordito {adjective}
chubby · pudgy · stocky

gordo {adjective}
fat · fatty

gordo {noun}
fat man · chunky monkey

hahahaha

i'm like 14 stone 5 thats pretty heavy isnt it. My mum's side of the family have a history of heart problems as well

Do you know what, i dont even eat that poorly. No worse than dean anyway; my metabolism just sucks fuck. Gotta do more exercise though.

The player Copenhagen bought form Argentinas nickname was El Gordo. When he came to his first training, he was too overweight to wear the shirts. :']

Clegg

I see Yakuza 4 is actually available on PSN now.

I really shouldn't...

Fuck it

KAZUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FootballFan

Wilbur influenced dean. Dean thinks it's normal to try kill younger siblings because of Wilbur.

Pray for Lloyd. Keep the forks away.

Does this look like someone who cheats at CS:GO?

http://a.pomf.se/efcnpr.webm

6NnqTuu.png

GorillaJu

“José’s frustrated,” he said. “I understand that, but you’ve got to give the opposition credit. José’s moan at the ball boys was a bit harsh. Come on, it’s unbelievable. José won’t agree, but we’ve done the Premier League a favour by making the title race more interesting.”

Pardew can be such a tit but sometimes the transparency and frankness of his comments are refreshing.

Tubie

I really want to love Ronaldo as much as I once did Raul (before the injury), but it's impossible. I thought he was over the whole diving shit.

The guy cares way too much about personal records.

The crazy thing is these past few weeks we've seen a Ronaldo giving a lot of assists and looking more dangerous than ever that way, but he just can't go too long without being the center of attention I guess.

FootballFan

I really want to love Ronaldo as much as I once did Raul (before the injury), but it's impossible. I thought he was over the whole diving shit.

The guy cares way too much about personal records.

The crazy thing is these past few weeks we've seen a Ronaldo giving a lot of assists and looking more dangerous than ever that way, but he just can't go too long without being the center of attention I guess.

So true.

Manchester United's rival Premier League club, Chelsea, later issued a counter-claim suggesting that they already had an agreement with Mikel and his agents, but Lyn Oslo denied this claim. However, subsequent reports indicated that Chelsea claimed to have been involved in arranging the player's original move to Europe with a view to signing him at a later date. Further substance was added to this claim after it was revealed that the player had impressed Chelsea manager José Mourinho while training with the club's first-team squad during the summer of 2004.

Mikel expressed his delight at joining United in a hastily arranged press conference, where he was pictured holding up a Manchester United shirt, which bore the squad number 21. Following his signing of the contract to join Manchester United, there were claims from Norway that he had received a number of threatening phone calls from unknown sources. Mikel was assigned a security guard and moved to a safe hotel. However, on 11 May 2005, the midfielder went missing during a Norwegian Cup game against Klemetsrud; he had not been selected for the match but had been watching from the stands. Whilst the player was believed to have left with one of his agents, John Shittu, who had by now flown in to meet Mikel, his disappearance sparked massive media coverage in Norway and also provoked a police enquiry after the Lyn Oslo director Morgan Andersen made claims in the Norwegian media that Mikel had been 'kidnapped'. These claims were later repeated by Manchester United's assistant manager Carlos Queiroz, who accused Chelsea of being involved in the alleged 'kidnapping'.

It subsequently emerged that Mikel had travelled to London with his agent John Shittu, who was working for Jerome Anderson's SEM group. Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson considered travelling to Oslo to visit Mikel, but decided against this after Mikel was reported to have left the country. Staying in a London hotel, and some nine days after disappearing, Mikel stated on Sky Sports News that he had been pressured into signing the contract with United without his agent present, claims furiously rebuffed by both Manchester United and Lyn Oslo. Mikel told the British media that Chelsea were the club he genuinely wanted to sign for.

A huge loss.

GorillaJu

Head massages with everything

Got a haircut this morning, I teach the stylist English so I got a head spa along with it for free. Carbonated water rinse, oil head massage, hot towel under my neck while my scalp is massaged with mint conditioner. It's fucking great and the girl who does it is mega cute.

Don't knock it till you've tried it, son.

Got a haircut this morning, I teach the stylist English so I got a head spa along with it for free. Carbonated water rinse, oil head massage, hot towel under my neck while my scalp is massaged with mint conditioner. It's fucking great and the girl who does it is mega cute.

Don't knock it till you've tried it, son.

I might head to Tokyo early next year to hit up Dunhills.

Head care session is 11000 yen, a shave is 5000, and ear cleaning is 3000.

The shave was amazing. I really want to see what else they have to offer.

GorillaJu

I might head to Tokyo early next year to hit up Dunhills.

Head care session is 11000 yen, a shave is 5000, and ear cleaning is 3000.

The shave was amazing. I really want to see what else they have to offer.

There are places like Dunhill's that don't cost insane prices but the atmosphere isn't the same.

Aren't you white? White guys don't need ear cleanings unless you have allergies.

There are places like Dunhill's that don't cost insane prices but the atmosphere isn't the same.

Aren't you white? White guys don't need ear cleanings unless you have allergies.

Yeah i love the atmosphere there.

What?????? White people don't need ear cleanings? Why?

I just like the idea of a little Japanese girl cleaning my ears. :(

Top Bottom