• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

GorillaJu

Yeah i love the atmosphere there.

What?????? White people don't need ear cleanings? Why?

I just like the idea of a little Japanese girl cleaning my ears. :(

White people have viscous ear wax, you can clean it out yourself without much issue, unless you have allergies that clog up your ears. Asians have a different crumbly ear wax that hardens easily and so they clean their ears religiously. Its why you often see couples clean each other's ears.

That said I still recommend you do it anyway if you want a cute Japanese girl to fondle your inner canals. I mean who doesn't want that?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Uncharted looks like more of the exact same to me.

can we fucking drop the jungle settings already? MGS, Uncharted, Far Cry, Tomb Rider......CHRIST, it's the new Zombies. Deus Ex come and save us please
or just come either way, even with futuristic jungles ;_; ;_;

I remember watching this movie years ago, but I literally don't remember anything about it. Which sounds like a classic case of repressed memories ;_;

White people have viscous ear wax, you can clean it out yourself without much issue, unless you have allergies that clog up your ears. Asians have a different crumbly ear wax that hardens easily and so they clean their ears religiously. Its why you often see couples clean each other's ears.

That said I still recommend you do it anyway if you want a cute Japanese girl to fondle your inner canals. I mean who doesn't want that?

I have never seen that lol.

I never knew that about the ear wax.

Wenger said: "We did not do what we promised to do before the game and when that happens it makes you angry. Defensively, we missed too many (injured) players and we were too fragile. We had no Monreal or Koscielny and it was too much for us [without them]

I absolutely hate this man. This is all his fault for selling the club captain and not replacing him. Having 19 year olds as the only available backups is criminal. Wenger actually makes me feel physically sick whenever I hear him speak or read his comments.

This is season I feel nothing when we lose or draw, but I am ecstatic when we win. That is what it has come down to for me because I think we are more likely to drop points to win points.

I try to always be positive, but it is just too much now. I really thought that the lads might get fired up by seeing the Chelsea result and think to themselves that they can win a third game straight and kick start a title push. And then they go and concede in 20 seconds. This team is made up of squad players except for Sanchez and Ramsey. None of the other players yesterday are good enough to be starting for a team that wants to win anything.

This team is weak mentally and physically, they can't defend, they can't create good chances, and they play boring food.

I think that you should never fire a manager unless a replacement is lined up, but right now I would take a rookie over Wenger because there might be some chance of progress the rest of the season.

Or please bring back the true Arsenal GOAT

gun__1357740009_graham_george_1986.jpg

Blablurn

tumblr_ng6sinpypg1qboytzo2_500.gif

Bernat. The hero we deserve. I remember when elsk said he was shit. Ah well. Everything is shit according to elsk :(

tumblr_ng6pzqmRsw1s9yadgo2_400.gif
tumblr_ng6pzqmRsw1s9yadgo4_400.gif

bunch of m8s

tumblr_ng6raobnIy1reido2o2_250.gif
tumblr_ng6raobnIy1reido2o1_250.gif

<3

Blablurn

that's alright, Square got you covered by re-re-releasing your generic 90s turned based kawai RPG ^__________________________^

Doesn't even hurt when it comes from a shallow and hollow video game (!) person like you ^_______________________________________^

Blablurn

Bladblorne

:lol

But 2015 looks good for the PS4.

Persona 5, MGSV, Godzilla The Game and Uncharted 4. I would like to see more support from Japanese developers.

btw. I'm watching the Uncharted footage again right now. Drake is really a fucking serial killer haha.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
liverpool wait don't do it

2014%2f12%2fNapoliHesder.jpg

liverpool managers are a flat circle

aesthetically-wise at least
Doesn't even hurt when it comes from a shallow and hollow video game (!) person like you ^_______________________________________^

fair enough.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Persona 5, MGSV, Godzilla The Game and Uncharted 4. .

Gold Digger/Mass Murderer On the Loose in The Wild. Ancient Mass Murderer. Artificially Ancient Mass Murderer. Kawai Mass Murderers.

seek help Bl-ugh

edit: I accept the ban

Blablurn

MeQugZq.png

I kinda wanna see Augsburg in the CL next year. I'm sure they would do a better job than Schalke.

And btw.

Its interesting how they dont have a draw so far. They either win or lose.

Oh. And Bayern is playing them next week :S

Italian football bros...I need a little help here.

Neapel faces Empoli. How likely is a Neapel win? I have a 12 match parlay and Neapel is the last one today. If they win its payday time. Im still able to sell this but Im greedy.

Neapel/Empoli?

FootballFan

Italian football bros...I need a little help here.

Neapel faces Empoli. How likely is a Neapel win? I have a 12 match parlay and Neapel is the last one today. If they win its payday time. Im still able to sell this but Im greedy.

Neapel/Empoli?

Napoli will win.

Very very likely.

Linius

TOTxHsP.png

What a beautiful man.

Sometimes De Boer is really lost with his choices. He actually started Kolbeinn yesterday, who even managed to grab a goal within 15 minutes. So that's quite something for him. Then he got injured a few minutes later and Milik got subbed in. Milik goes on to score two goals and give an assist. Please Frank, there's only one striker far out our best option right now.

Zabojnik

Dat Roma daylight robbery yesterday, ahahaha. Poor Sassuolo. So Juve'd. Made up penalty *and* offside goal. Of course, it didn't happen to Juve, so some media outlets were more outraged than others. Gazzetta for example ...

B4PymHcCEAEYWN2.jpg

"[Florenzi assisted Ljajic's goal.] Doesn't matter if the goal was offside."

iuAG7kLUBzkzB.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dat Roma daylight robbery yesterday, ahahaha. Poor Sassuolo. So Juve'd. Made up penalty *and* offside goal. Of course, it didn't happen to Juve, so some media outlets were more outraged than others. Gazzetta for example ...

B4PymHcCEAEYWN2.jpg

"[Florenzi assisted Ljajic's goal.] Doesn't matter if the goal was offside."

iuAG7kLUBzkzB.gif

"CAMPIONATO FALSATO"
"MIRACOLO LJAJIC"

Linius

60 - @ArekMilik9 has either scored (8) or assisted (2) a goal every 60 minutes, the best ratio this Eredivisie season (500+ minutes). Hot.

Ah, OptaJohan looked it up.

Points Ajax with De Boer:
2011: 15-27
2012: 15-30
2013: 15-28
2014: 15-33

Our best record with De Boer as a manager yet after 15 games. That also tells us the big clubs are stepping up since PSV is in the lead. They might get a four point lead if they win the game they need to catch up. Looks like things finally turn around a bit. If Ajax grabs a draw at least against APOEL we'll also have three clubs in the EL after the winter break.

BoerBert

TOTxHsP.png

What a beautiful man.

Sometimes De Boer is really lost with his choices. He actually started Kolbeinn yesterday, who even managed to grab a goal within 15 minutes. So that's quite something for him. Then he got injured a few minutes later and Milik got subbed in. Milik goes on to score two goals and give an assist. Please Frank, there's only one striker far out our best option right now.

I can't believe De Boer really thinks their qualities don't differ that much. Must be some sort of marketing technique he learned from.. someone.

By the way, I'm glad Andersen is doing better and better every week. That pass to Kishna showed his class.

So, there's this show on the BVB channel in which one of our players has to cook. Next episode is with Schmelzer who admitted that he has never cooked in his whole life. His wife drummed one recipe into him before the show, though.

I don't know if that's the most awesome thing or the most sad thing I've ever heard about Schmelzer.

Top Bottom