• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Linius

I can't believe De Boer really thinks their qualities don't differ that much. Must be some sort of marketing technique he learned from.. someone.

By the way, I'm glad Andersen is doing better and better every week. That pass to Kishna showed his class.

Yes, that pass was brilliant. I'll gif Veltman's goal and Andersens pass later today. They deserve to be seen.

Was surprised to hear Andersen speaking in English. He must be the only Dane who didn't learn proper Dutch :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So, there's this show on the BVB channel in which one of our players has to cook. Next episode is with Schmelzer who admitted that he has never cooked in his whole life. His wife drummed one recipe into him before the show, though.

I don't know if that's the most awesome thing or the most sad thing I've ever heard about Schmelzer.

when's Ciro's ( and Miki's) turn? :lol

BoerBert

Yes, that pass was brilliant. I'll gif Veltman's goal and Andersens pass later today. They deserve to be seen.

Was surprised to hear Andersen speaking in English. He must be the only Dane who didn't learn proper Dutch :p

Some time ago he said speaking Dutch hurts his mouth more than English, after that accident against Romania (?). Don't really know if that's true, but he speaks Dutch quite alright.

Pennywise

So, there's this show on the BVB channel in which one of our players has to cook. Next episode is with Schmelzer who admitted that he has never cooked in his whole life. His wife drummed one recipe into him before the show, though.

I don't know if that's the most awesome thing or the most sad thing I've ever heard about Schmelzer.

He lived in the BVB Youth center for a reason :p

@Footygaf.
PES15 is part of the christmas deals.

PS4

PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer – €34.99/£29.99/$47.95
additional 20% discount for PS Plus members

PS3

PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer – €19.99/£15.99/$24.95
additional 20% discount for PS Plus members

Linius

Some time ago he said speaking Dutch hurts his mouth more than English, after that accident against Romania (?). Don't really know if that's true, but he speaks Dutch quite alright.

Oh okay, didn't know that. Don't think I've seen interviews with him before anyways, but with three assists yesterday they can't ignore him.

Clegg

Watched highlights of the Spurs game and saw Zaha and Bolasie absolutely ruin Spurs' fullbacks. In all honesty Palace had enough good chances to win that games by 2 or 3. Spurs booed off by their fans at FT too.

Blablurn

B4KzWIIIQAARfQK.jpg:large

im in love

jts

...hate me...
Looks like that's an EU only sale. Damn I hope that hits the US store too
If you plan to ever play online, you shouldn't buy the US version anyway. The versions are treated as different games so the online ends up being "region locked".

Create an UK account m8.

GorillaJu

If you plan to ever play online, you shouldn't buy the US version anyway. The versions are treated as different games so the online ends up being "region locked".

Create an UK account m8.

Ah well I would need the Japanese version then. What a crock of shit.

Arnie

Oh god Rafa.

Sunday Times reporting that FSG have asked AVB to outline his coaching philosophy. If we were to lose Brendan for AVB I'd fucking fly to AMERICA myself and take a shit on John Henry's doorstep every day until I'm locked up in a mental asylum.

L1NETT

2.00 o'clock kickoff messin with me noggin

big day though. Reckon we might get embarrassed through complacency. Hoping not mind

C'MON CITY

Fintan

I'd give up on football.

He's a stinky cunt with a voice like a Star Wars villain.
It would be a crazy decision. He's done quite poorly TWICE in England. I don't know how anyone could see it going differently at Liverpool. Leave him in Russia.

L1NETT

Williams, Darby, McArdle, Davies, Meredith, Morais, Liddle, Knott, Yeates, Clarke, Stead

Parky ain't messing bout

Some good games in the FA to keep your eye on. Beeb have coverage with the goals, was superb in the last round. Recommend giving that a watch

tri_willy

pls dont be mad at me zabo

played pes against zabo. shit lag. 3 games. liverpool vs juventus

0-0
2-2
3-0

balotelli is a beast... pity he aint that in real life

Top Bottom