• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

L1NETT

Phil Parkinson delighted with the performance and the win. "I'd love to get Man United at home in the third round," he said. #bcafc

oh aye Parky

love a bit of cup fever

we'll get feckin Bristol City away mind.

pulga

Banned
i don't understand what you're saying.

Ever since Pique hooked up with Shakira people have been saying a variation of what you posted to explain why Pique is so shit.

We get it, he's been waka waka'd.

I think its time to accept Pique's always been shit and it was Puyol who made him look good.

L1NETT

I'm going to Ashton Gate on Wednesday to watch us lose in the JPT.

Brizzle haven't been firing on all cylinders recently, lost to Preston iirc (dark user game where art thou) and struggling according to beeb today at home to Telford of all people

Have faith Fortune

the magic of the...err.....JPT

Brizzle haven't been firing on all cylinders recently, lost to Preston iirc (dark user game where art thou) and struggling according to beeb today at home to Telford of all people

Have faith Fortune

the magic of the...err.....JPT

We sold our cylinders as part of the Ricoh deal to the Wasps.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
alves' defending is hilarious.
we are goin to av' alves on the right, evra on the left and bonucci and savic in the middle. and lichtsteiner ain't extending his contract and barzagli is clinically dead

what a time for suicide

Linius

iw5qbDSVewzUN.gif

Was barely in time to record the last bit of the replay. Sorry for the quality :p

Top Bottom