• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Linius

Defense was worrying as usually. Espanyol is dangrous on pretty much every outbreak. Too many passes in the safe area but still some good attempts on goal. And Messi with the final words before the tea break. We should take the win in the second half.

Sadly I have to go get going now.

bud

ronaldo, like messi, is a goal-scoring machine. but at the end of the day, he's not an artist. messi is. messi is exciting. messi does things ronaldo can't do.

ronaldo relies more on his strength and pace; messi relies entirely on his technique.

ronaldo is kind of boring.

these are facts. you cannot disagree with facts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ronaldo, like messi, is a goal-scoring machine. but at the end of the day, he's not an artist. messi is. messi is exciting. messi does things ronaldo can't do.

ive been saying this for yrs

watching cristina live was more underwhelming than interstellar

Blablurn

ronaldo relies more on his strength and pace; messi relies entirely on his technique.

Ronaldo is like Hyuga. A fighter who keeps on training and pumping.

But in the end he will never be like Captain Tsubasa. Football is Messis friend.

3gOzc4L.jpg

Linius

Is this guy at the Sky studio for real? Espanyol are playing to win? I don't know what game he's watching. Obviously they counter when there's space to get out. But other than that they're just waiting for Barca at their 20 meter line.

pulga

Banned
So much jealousy in this thread

A tear drinking man could live for years off the last two pages alone.

I cant wait for the Ballon d'Or ceremony. Will be great :D

FootballFan

gr8 insight.

Messi does, what Ronaldon't.

Linius

Ronaldo's goal scoring stats are simply from out of this world. The man is a beast. Both are amazing players though and by far the best in this generation.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messi stopped being an artist two years ago though

Now they're both boring fucks

I'd much rather watch Berardi, Pogba, Adnan and Coman.

pulga

Banned
Ronaldo's goal scoring stats are simply from out of this world. The man is a beast. Both are amazing players though and by far the best in this generation.

Only Barca fan who should be talking, seeing as he was the only one who wasnt hiding while Barca was losing <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fucking hell, Yurt. Just give the man his extra €5000 that he wants.

Yeah. It'll be a great ceremony for Neuer.
We're afraid of pulling a Iaquinta or an Amauri apparently

Except Licht is our most consistent player, and almost always vice-ManOfTheMatch

And he's 31, ffs. We gave Pirlo and Deadzagli an extension so why not

WHY NOT

Linius

Messi depends much more on momentum than he used to. He rises to the occassion when needed, but he's having more off days sadly.

pulga

Banned
Btw rejoice Madridistas, HateGames just gave us his reverse-jinx blessing

What a guy to put his foot in his mouth <3

longdi

Banned
messi and ronaldo are both beasts
breaking records left and right.
they arent even pure strikers.

we never seen such madness before and will likely never.
for i, i never expected to see such madness in my lifetime.

well 2-3 years more and world football returns back to normal state.

Scum

We're afraid of pulling a Iaquinta or an Amauri apparently

Except Licht is our most consistent player, and almost always vice-ManOfTheMatch

And he's 31, ffs. We gave Pirlo and Deadzagli an extension so why not

WHY NOT

Damn shame.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i understand what you're saying, and i agree that he isn't as good as he was a few years ago, but when he's on, he's the most aesthetic player in the world.
he's the best dribbler around, and the best finisher perhaps

but i get different sensation watching pogba make a fool out of four players, it really is like watching zidane

pulga

Banned
Damn, Barca should start playing counters, clearly the ball hogging bs has stopped working.

Nice play by the south american front three.

Top Bottom