• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

ghst

thanks for the laugh
i didn't want to say anything yesterday because i didn't want to jinx it. now i can't think of anything to say because we're fucking 3rd.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i didn't want to say anything yesterday because i didn't want to jinx it. now i can't think of anything to say because we're fucking 3rd.
Definitely for one day though because whatever happens in SOTON - Junited will push you down

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Serie A's table is weird as fuck

Sampdoria and Genoa (city rivals) battling for third

You have to scroll down once to see Milan and twice to see Inter

Parma's 12 loss in 14 games

Sassuolo in the top half, and 5 points away from Napoli

And it's almost impossible to predict Fiorentina's and Lazio's games

Bold One

People who think UC4 doesn't look like a generational shift from 3 are mental. They'd deluded themselves into thinking it'd be a generational shift over Infamous: SS, not Uncharted 3.

its mostly insecure butthurt PC fanboys

notice ho the posters always begin their posts with ' I am a PC gamer but (insert passive aggressive comment here)'

pulga

Banned
Suarez killed two clubs with one transfer

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

ATF487

Oh god Rafa.

Sunday Times reporting that FSG have asked AVB to outline his coaching philosophy. If we were to lose Brendan for AVB I'd fucking fly to AMERICA myself and take a shit on John Henry's doorstep every day until I'm locked up in a mental asylum.

It's OK Arnie, I'm local, I can do the shitting.

Seems like a weird choice though, I know he was in the conversation for manager when Dalglish stepped down but he has proven himself to not be a stable option in the long term. Maybe he'll be alright after a couple of years at Zenit but now is not the time...

jts

...hate me...
Christ, coming from FIFA to PES cold turkey.

It's like playing another sport on another planet.

The online was fantastic though. Literally a couple of stutters on the 2nd half and flawless the rest of the match.

PSG 3 - 0 Porto :(

AVB at Liverpool would be glorious to see. He's like the anti-Brendan when it comes to dressing room harmony, he would probably make Gerrard polish Balotelli's boots and give them a kiss before every match.

But Liverpool would be silly to get rid of Brendan, especially if the best alternative they can come up with is AVB, lolol.

Top Bottom