• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Both of AVB's spells here have ended with the players hating him, fans desperate to get rid of him for any alternative, and teams playing absolutely horrendous football

Fuck that.

jts

...hate me...
I was trying to find the post in which I hinted that AVB would be coming to Liverpool to replace Rodgers.

Let's pretend I did find it.

I am #ITK

He would/will do great.

1) He still had the goalscoring oppurtunity
2) Williams pushed Sakho into Fabianski
3) When Williams pushed him, it wasn't a clear goalscoring oppurtunity

Should be a yellow for Williams imo, and nothing else

In case you forgot, m9, Carroll was a Liverpool player for a season and a half, and he was shit.

We're about as good right now as a poop-salad sandwich, but keeping Carroll wouldn't have done anything for us. It'd just be more drama and would have gotten in the way of the Sturridge transfer.
He was. He looked uncomfortable at times when he played which impended his progress.

Good player that could've become great if he had the drive to do so.

Like Balo, which begs the question why the fuck did liverpool make the same mistake.

jts

...hate me...
Ah well I would need the Japanese version then. What a crock of shit.

Just to clarify, it's not region locked in the sense that you can only play online in the region you are.

If you have the Japanese version you will only play with whoever has the Japanese version. Same goes for European and American versions. Regardless of your PSN account region.

tri_willy

when lord bendtner was with arsenal last season, they were fighting for the league... til a certain point

now lord bendtner is with wolfsburg this season, they are fighting for the league... although bayern will prob wrap it up...

arsenal, you have to go back!!!

I think the contact was enough to reasonably say that it caused Sakho to miss a goalscoring opportunity.

Whether it is the defender or the keeper, one should have gone for it.

GorillaJu

Just to clarify, it's not region locked in the sense that you can only play online in the region you are.

If you have the Japanese version you will only play with whoever has the Japanese version. Same goes for European and American versions. Regardless of your PSN account region.

Yeah that's why I'd need the Japanese version,
so I can play with local dudes instead of across the ocean.

jts

...hate me...
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare is free right now on PSN it seems?

Get it PS4 bros then we'll shoot sum peas at each other.

Top Bottom