• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Bumhead

Banned
I'm proper pissed off about City again.

We've only just won our first 2 matches since playing them last time. Can do without another drilling and a 10 game streak without a win again.

L1NETT

never been to the Den either.....

hmmmmm

Won't wear colours or i'll get jumped but might make the trip down. Should be a laff

Salazar

We're going to lose on a dodgy pitch which will destroy the philosophy.

Some of Descartes' initial philosophical metaphors are about clearing away earth (preconceptions, diversions) to make a flat, optimally bare surface of firm soil. Gaal should engage Jamie Jackson in conversation about it.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
loll.

The game works well now. Worth a buy if you love arcade racers.

I remember when arcade racer meant something like daytona or sega rally, not just a shitty car_game with an iffy frame rate.

shearer knew he was sending us to goodison. smug cunt. we can't even buy a win there even with london to merseyside exchange rates.

noal

Banned
Some of Descartes' initial philosophical metaphors are about clearing away earth (preconceptions, diversions) to make a flat, optimally bare surface of firm soil. Gaal should engage Jamie Jackson in conversation about it.

But surely time as we know it would stop. Poor Mr Jackson's mind couldn't possibly entertain such grandeur? I bow down to the doctor though...

...congrats!

What did they say

(I'm pretending that I care about Carragher too)

Basically said that Metresacker is to blame for the defeat on Saturday; kept going out of position and not covering the full-backs when they went forward. Also, Neville said that why don't we switch to a 4-5-1 when defending and stop the wingers coming inside and putting balls in.

Jarnet87

I expect a lot of defending and hoof balls tonight from United. Think we can walk away with at least a point but it won't be pretty.

ibvUYQe44eGMBB.gif

Oooh yea

Linius

Loving the jazz tracks at the start and ending of Homeland ep 1 and 2.

Speaking of Jazz, I'm really looking forward to playing Grim Fandango for the first time in 2015.

GQman2121

Banned
Loving the jazz tracks at the start and ending of Homeland ep 1 and 2.

Speaking of Jazz, I'm really looking forward to playing Grim Fandango for the first time in 2015.

What season are you watching?

Also, my first time playing Grim too. Very much looking forward to it.

Top Bottom