• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Linius

What season are you watching?

Also, my first time playing Grim too. Very much looking forward to it.

Catching up on the fourth season. First episode started with some smooth jazz jams. And the end credits of the second episode had it too. Good thing Carrie likes Jazz.

GQman2121

Banned
Catching up on the fourth season. First episode started with some smooth jazz jams. And the end credits of the second episode had it too. Good thing Carrie likes Jazz.

I had to drop the show after the second season. That shit was unbearable. The first 11 episodes of season 1 were very good. But from the finale onward, it was easily one of the stupidest programs I've subjected myself to watch for an entire season. I wanted everyone but Brandy's wife and Mandy Patinkin to die.

I had to drop the show after the second season. That shit was unbearable. The first 11 episodes of season 1 were very good. But from the finale onward, it was easily one of the stupidest programs I've subjected myself to watch for an entire season. I wanted everyone but Brandy's wife and Mandy Patinkin to die.

Glad I am not the only one. Was pretty solid up until the season 1 finale. I then watched the first handful of season 2 eps and was like, this is the dumbest shit I have ever watched... and I watched all of 24. Homeland is awful.

Linius

Yeah, there's been enough bad stuff in Homeland over the seasons. So far 1>3>2. It's an upwards line. And from what I'm hearing the fourth season is really good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Glad I am not the only one. Was pretty solid up until the season 1 finale. I then watched the first handful of season 2 eps and was like, this is the dumbest shit I have ever watched... and I watched all of 24. Homeland is awful.
S2 is diabolical

S3 was better but still not quite as good as 1

S4 is incredible

Top Bottom