• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

noal

Banned
How in the living Mahatma Gandhi did we win that?

The PL is absolute bonkers mental this season.

I would be lost for words but I'm typing this so I can't be.

Moyes. Come on you Scottish nugget. McNUgget? Too soon. Who knew? Not me. We never lost control. You're face... to face... with the

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Watching Pogba is like watching someone play football with roller skaters

Red for Padoin Kenobi, ridiculous decision

Clegg

From Daniel Taylor:

Van Gaal is entitled to cite his list of absentees and it is a fairly staggering statistic that Luke Shaw’s early departure with a twisted ankle means United have now accumulated 40 different injuries since their new manager was installed in July.
40 injuries in 5 months.

Wilbur

Banned
Why would he go to an ailing Europa League club?

looooool you mug we aren't even in that
njIBwgH.png

Xlz1iA4.png

l1x61OA.png

K1LLER7

From Daniel Taylor:

40 injuries in 5 months.

It's crazy.

Hope Shaw isn't out for long. I can't handle another 352 showing.

We looked best in the diamond as we had Di Maria bossing it through the middle. Also think Blind may find it tough to get back in to midfield as Carrick is better in that role.

It's crazy.

We looked best in the diamond as we had Di Maria bossing it through the middle. Also think Blind may find it tough to get back in to midfield as Carrick is better in that role.

Not on today's showing, we badly missed Blind. Carrick was mostly shite/non-existent until later in the second half.

Clegg

It's crazy.

Tbf Carrick is 33. Doesn't have many seasons left you'd think. Blind will get plenty of chances.

This Herrera situation is vexing though. We played our best football with him in the team but one injury later and he hasn't had a look in. Would like to see him play with Carrick.

Daniel Storey on F365 said:
Sometimes football takes your breath away. It continuously surprises, that tired, tiresome cliché 'you couldn't write a script like this' repeated ad infinitum. This was the exact opposite. I could have written this script, as could every Arsenal fan in the ground. I'd call it 'Infinite Arsenal: How far can we push you?' I wouldn't charge £1000 per season to watch it, either.

Against a Manchester United side reduced to its relative bare bones, Arsene Wenger's side were offered a gift, a chance to overcome an old foe and reignite their top four bid. They spectacularly failed to do so. This is a manager and club showing an almost unprecedented amount of ineptitude, falling spectacularly short of potential.

Show promise. Offer hope. Fail to take advantage. Allow opponents back in. Concede an avoidable goal. Overcommit and get picked off. Offer a final glimmer of hope but ultimately fall short. Arsenal in excelsis.

Sensational.

K1LLER7

Not on toady's showing, we badly missed Blind. Carrick was mostly shite/non-existent until later in the second half.
I prefer Carrick there as he's more positive with his passing. Blind likes to play it safe and has been poor in that position too at times. Today, our whole midfield went missing in the first 30 mins, but after that I thought he and Fellaini did pretty well. Actually put there foot in and made challenges. Think it'll be hard for Herrera to get back into the team.

Top Bottom