• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

inky

Cesc Fabregas attempted 153 passes against West Brom, more than any other player in a single PL game this season. 144 completed.

#noroom

iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

but have you seen Gedion Zelalem? Have you?

Piece of shit Danish ref. We suck so much, we can't finish a game off at all. 1-0, I'm waiting for a last second goal to make it 1-1

Edit: We made it. What a match. Actually it was shit. We are shit. We're not even winning the danish league.

Louis is jokes.

He's angry cos he thinks the media are making a big deal about Falcao's "new" injury. But when he said "new" he meant new to the knee injury.

But he never said that.

And now he's angry.

:lol

Chelseabros give me the low down on the match today, did we play well? Did we just stop trying in the second half after WBA went down to 10 men on 30 or did they just do a great job of keeping us out?

Im disappointed we didn't get more goals, but easy to say when I haven't seen the match, looking forward to MOTD

Clegg

Wenger: "I don't know why we had nobody at the back at all. You could see straight away we'd be punished."

Someone gonna get got.

Clegg

Rooney ‏@WayneRooney 5m5 minutes ago

Haha just realised we conceded 1 forgot about the goal. Anyway happy with win. Hello @piersmorgan how are u today old chap

All is forgiven, Wayne.

Chelseabros give me the low down on the match today, did we play well? Did we just stop trying in the second half after WBA went down to 10 men on 30 or did they just do a great job of keeping us out?

Im disappointed we didn't get more goals, but easy to say when I haven't seen the match, looking forward to MOTD

First half was the best football the team has played this season I think.

Second half WBA didn't want anything at all anymore, which of course meant it was much harder for Chelsea, and while there should probably have been a few goals in the second half too, it wasn't close to as good as the first half. But it was under full control and they just seemed to make it into a bit of a training exercise.

Costa could have had a hattrick after 20 minutes lol. But some good keeping and some close misses meant it was only 2-0 in the end.

5kuOc6x.gif

yBnuH3i.gif

UhLcgo5.gif

ko7YuYH.gif

769vIwH.gif

MbWDICV.gif

8nijgMW.gif

BpQ485o.gif

oNJkn2S.gif

( that's what I giffed and I missed quite a few big misses)

Foster performed many feats of heroics in the 1st half and the 2nd but in the 2nd half we pretty much just decided to call it a day

Ve1ocity

Their keeper was amazing today, we should have gotten at least 6 more goals.
Oscar played really well, Costa was good though his finishing could of been better, missed a few easy shots but again credit to the keeper too.
We could have put the pressure on them more in the second half but there wasn't really a need to.

Top Bottom