• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Yeah, he was decent. Second half really wasn't that bad actually, but it's hard to read into it whether we played well or Arsenal's fade was the only catalyst.

Can't believe the injuries though, I really can't. Our entire first choice defence out now. Read yesterday we've fielded eight (now nine) defensive combinations this season. Madness.

Nope, that was our 14th centre-half combination in just 12 Premier League games.

Wilbur

Banned
Installing GTA 5. Never played it. Have a single can of Carlsberg.

YES life.

You, Will and I need to get drunk again.

Find some 7-9 out of 10 poonani.

Sensational game.

And sensational idea. Some time after Christmas? When are Liverpool playing United? I don't even know but that would be fucking jokes.

Allow those wings though.

Linius

Her went back to Danmark. Thats what happened!

That's harsh mate. Denmark is cool.

Also, debut album of the band Viet Cong leaked. Think you might like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdMz7BUtOvk

El Ghazi is a baller.

RoKo pls

I'm glad we're close to signing him for four years.

Kishna's classy move

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

So good. Waiting for Studio Sport to be uploaded on Uitzending Gemist so I can gif it.

I feel like I've missed out.

10422547_10152875709907594_2151088308733162012_n.jpg

He even authorised it.

Arnie

Sensational game.

And sensational idea. Some time after Christmas? When are Liverpool playing United? I don't even know but that would be fucking jokes.

Allow those wings though.

Think we play you mid-Decemberish. Sounds apt. I'm in for wings, just not minging cheese wings. Had some sumptuous Lebanese wings tonight.

Takes ages to install, this. Almost halfway through my Carlsberg and I'm staring at character art. I'm not gaming-side, I don't enjoy this shit. I haven't got the OST on my iPod.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
first on MOTD, feels like its been ages

A win on Motd too

Is this the turn around?

noal

Banned
Installing GTA 5. Never played it. Have a single can of Carlsberg.

YES life.

You, Will and I need to get drunk again.

Find some 7-9 out of 10 poonani.

I will get GTA when it is about £40. On the plus side I have multiple cans of Carlsberg. On the downside I think Drive Club has been lost by the Royal Mail. But that wouldn't be news I suppose.

I wished I lived closer to a lot of you so I could come on a night out.

Carbonox

Wilshere starting on Fellaini ahahahahahahahh

Wilshere would get asphyxiated by Fellaini's hair in just one brief headbutt of madness. Such a cretin.

Arnie

I will get GTA when it is about £40. On the plus side I have multiple cans of Carlsberg. On the downside I think Drive Club has been lost by the Royal Mail. But that wouldn't be news I suppose.

I wished I lived closer to a lot of you so I could come on a night out.

Ha no mate, I just haven't sent it. Work's been hectic but I'll do it next week. Gave Nathan his when I met him.

Soz, it's on its way. I'm just a lazy cunt.

Zabojnik

Allegri's 4-3-1-2 is potentially sensational. Counters. And we have defenders defending, midfielders midfielding, attackers attacking. So good.

noal

Banned
Ha no mate, I just haven't sent it. Work's been hectic but I'll do it next week. Gave Nathan his when I met him.

Soz, it's on its way. I'm just a lazy cunt.

Ha, no problem mate, I'm not complaining; I'm getting something for nothing. I never 'win' anything and I forgot to have a go on the lottery tonight when it had all the guaranteed millionaires draw. I too am a lazy twat so I understand the form.

Come on Moyes!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Maria :( cannot believe he missed that

He played well today, barring some silly offsides, was asked to play a specific role.

Zabojnik

I need to know where Evra fits into this, because if he doesn't, we could do with him at the moment :*(

I think Allegri prefers him over Asamoah on LB, which is understandable & terrifying at the same time. They both come after Padoin Kenobi in the pecking order, of course.

noal

Banned
Di Maria :( cannot believe he missed that

He played well today, barring some silly offsides, was asked to play a specific role.

It was great watching him hang on the shoulder of Lurch and just waiting to bomb on. That was the best part of our play today.

K1LLER7

;_;

Such an Arsenal performance too. Play really well for most of the game, get done on the counter or concede a silly goal.

So predictable :lol
Time to drop Welbeck for Giroud m8.

I think Allegri prefers him over Asamoah on LB, which is understandable & terrifying at the same time. They both come after Padoin Kenobi in the pecking order, of course.
I've never heard of the Padoin lad. Did he sign this season or is he a prospect? (not like Herrera lol)

Linius

Mr Cola

Whats the word on Falcao? I think we need to try starting someone else up front, not enough is being offered.

Top Bottom