• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

It's good to hear that Messi is now finally done with La Liga. Chelsea needs someone to replace William in the summer.

With Reus getting injured today it makes sense that Messi would be our next target. Put him on the right and rotate him with Shirley, I think he'd like it at Chelsea.

Thanks for the match reports btw!

Have you got any of his Argentinian mates?

jVLyEIM.jpg

Tavqy7S.jpg

felPL4i.jpg

Have you got any of his Argentinian mates?

No but we have ex-Barcelona translator and legend Jose Mourinho, his best bud Cesc "True Blue" Fabregas and lets face it - he'll jump at the chance to have JT give his Mrs the once (or twice) over too.

Who can resist that?

No but we have ex-Barcelona translator and legend Jose Mourinho, his best bud Cesc "True Blue" Fabregas and lets face it - he'll jump at the chance to have JT give his Mrs the once (or twice) over too.

Who can resist that?

and lets be real here, not even Argentinians actually likes other Argentinians.

dc89

Who can resist that?

Cesc is like your best friend when you're at school. When you leave, you slowly drift apart and then eventually you don't speak anymore.

aguero%20messi.jpg

Legit besties.

THE GOAT!

@piersmorgan
Chelsea play with the kind of power, pace, skill & intimidation that Wenger's teams all had in his first 8yrs. They've become us. #afc

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Wish Wooden would care enough to gif Candreva's reaction to the stomp :lol perfect snitching gif

Not watching m8, I'm trying to motivate myself to make dinner.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Филип Ђорђевић will probably score because he's fucking sensational

jts

...hate me...
did u guys no dat
fenrJmj.png

um

i watched mess debutting for Barça's 1st team live
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

and then again a couple of months ago
x1D1jTx.png