• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

B3I_MEoCIAAUxQh.jpg:large

Reminds me a lil of Dortmund
i2OysZn.jpg

Please, that's not a sufficient explanation for their level of suckage. Wait, you mean Liverpool? Okay, you got a point there.

I think its a mentality issue mainly.

We've lost Suarez, and the entire team have got it into their heads that we can't do anything without him (and Sturridge), including Rodgers. We've stopped even trying to play with the same intensity and style that we did last season. And our new signings just aren't of the required quality

Can't speak for Dortmund, but once you're on a shitty run as the pair of us are, its bloody difficult to turn things around without reliable, world class matchwinners.

Both of our league signings are a write-off, it's vital that we start moving away from the relegation spots before even thinking about Europe next year. 'Too good to go down' is a mentality which makes relegation a distinct possibility. If you think it, fucking show it.

Hixx

Eriksen is too good for Spurs.

edit: looooooooool I think this streamer hates Spurs. As soon as Eriksen scored he changed channels.

Fintan

I think its a mentality issue mainly.

We've lost Suarez, and the entire team have got it into their heads that we can't do anything without him (and Sturridge), including Rodgers. We've stopped even trying to play with the same intensity and style that we did last season. And our new signings just aren't of the required quality

Can't speak for Dortmund, but once you're on a shitty run as the pair of us are, its bloody difficult to turn things around without reliable, world class matchwinners.

Both of our league signings are a write-off, it's vital that we start moving away from the relegation spots before even thinking about Europe next year. 'Too good to go down' is a mentality which makes relegation a distinct possibility. If you think it, fucking show it.
Surely you're not actually thinking about relegation?

Hixx

2 away wins in a row because dipshits can't keep their temper against them :s

Hull are in freefall

The Steve Bruce Scenario m8.

"Oh he's finally built a good squad"

Has no idea how to manage it. He can only work with middling British players. He has no idea how to handle anyone else.

jesalr

I thought we were better in the second half, even before the red. Obviously the red changed the game and we had even more time on the ball.

I didn't think we were actively bad at any point (even the goal, which should have been pressed higher) but Hull were defending well.

23 shots. 75% possession.

Ugly, but a win.

Top Bottom