• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Scum

TmMPSj7.png

Great ball and no one makes the run

How much for Defoe? At least when you shouted at and jinxed him, he'd always score.

jts

...hate me...
:jokes

Reminds me a lil of Dortmund
Blablurn, I apologize for my remarks in the PES thread. It was mostly tongue-in-cheek #bantz but on one hand I realize I went too far, on the other hand I realize that you do it the way it should be done.

See, you're passionate about games and you get them when they get released and you play the shit out of them and love them and then proceed to sell them to get some return in order to finance other games you'll passionately play as well.

And that beats the shit out of buying games and then slightly scratching their surface or outright throwing them to the backlog, while spending more time arguing about them on the internet than actually playing them, like me and other shameful players do.

I thought you were a fool, but in the end, I was the real fool all along.

Radamel Falcao @FALCAO · 10m 10 minutes ago
Back to training 100% and ready to help the team in the next games.

He sounds so desperate :lol

Blablurn

Blablurn, I apologize for my remarks in the PES thread. It was mostly tongue-in-cheek #bantz but on one hand I realize I went too far, on the other hand I realize that you do it the way it should be done.

See, you're passionate about games and you get them when they get released and you play the shit out of them and love them and then proceed to sell them to get some return in order to finance other games you'll passionately play as well.

And that beats the shit out of buying games and then slightly scratching their surface or outright throwing them to the backlog, while spending more time arguing about them on the internet than actually playing them, like me and other shameful players do.

I thought you were a fool, but in the end, I was the real fool all along.

not sure if this post is serious or not lol. but i guess thanks?

pes was good but the stuttering got worse and i couldnt play online.

when konami responded to these bugs with "pls contact sony for certain issues" I was done with the game.

It just didn't run well on my PS4.

K1LLER7

Radamel Falcao @FALCAO · 10m 10 minutes ago
Back to training 100% and ready to help the team in the next games.

He sounds so desperate :lol
He should be ready for Stoke hopefully.

I want him to do well. He's actually played well when given a chance. Start him with Rooney next game Gaal!!!

Spurs you have to win now

GorillaJu

Harsh? That's a red every day of the week. On the ball it's one thing, that was a good 5 seconds after the ball was completely out of his area. It was sheer stupidity.

jts

...hate me...
not sure if this post is serious or not lol. but i guess thanks?

pes was good but the stuttering got worse and i couldnt play online.

when konami responded to these bugs with "pls contact sony for certain issues" I was done with the game.

It just didn't run well on my PS4.

I respect that.

Hopefully when I get it next month it is fixed as fuaaarkkkk.

Hixx

Harsh? That's a red every day of the week. On the ball it's one thing, that was a good 5 seconds after the ball was completely out of his area. It was sheer stupidity.

Hadaway and shite. Every time there's a tangle you get stuff like that. Yellow at most.

Hixx

Liverpool's worst start to a season in 22 years?
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

Surprised at that. Honestly thought the Hodge Pot had done worse.

What a ball from Mason.

Top Bottom