• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Go_Ly_Dow

B3I_MEoCIAAUxQh.jpg:large

Reminds me a lil of Dortmund

fuck you blab

just burst out laughing on the quiet floor in the library

Meier

Only watched the second half but Lamela looks good. So much more confident on the ball these days.

Incredible FK. Well done from Kane to finish that quickly.

jts

...hate me...
Been working fine for me. No stuttering whatsoever.
I'm not postponing the purchase because of the stuttering though. This month is heavy and PES will be my second footy game in mere months, so I want a deal and maybe trade in FIFA as well, and for that I'll have to wait until I get home. Meanwhile FIFA will keep poorly scratching that itch.

If we'll ever play I'll put an end to your reign of terror though :O

Liverpool's worst start to a season in 22 years?
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

Surprised at that. Honestly thought the Hodge Pot had done worse.

What a ball from Mason.

We were lower in the league under Hodgson I think. And more points off of 4th. We've been at least as bad this season as we were then overall imo

jts

...hate me...
God DAMN the guy that sold TLOU Remastered codes for $24 is now selling Destiny for the same price and lowered TLOUR to $20, in the B/T/S thread.

I'll resist. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny.

GorillaJu

The difference with Hodgson is that he still had Torres, Gerrard was still at a good age, and whatever you think about Liverpool's signings this year, the ridiculous contracts we gave to Konchesky, Joe Cole, & Milan Jovanovic are worse.

And even with all our shitty performances, we're still at least passing the ball and retaining possession. Rodgers lost Suarez and our other best player has been injured for almost every game of the campaign so far.

How the fuck did Soldado miss that. My god

Hixx

God DAMN the guy that sold TLOU Remastered codes for $24 is now selling Destiny for the same price and lowered TLOUR to $20, in the B/T/S thread.

I'll resist. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny. I don't care about Destiny.

Destiny for £15 is canny. That means with the season pass you get the full game for the full price. Fucking Activision.

But TLOUR for £15 is the DEAL OF THE CENTURY

Hixx

Did anyone expect him to score there?

He's the definition of all fart and nee shit when it comes to footballers.

Top Bottom