• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
rip believe fc
and just when i had upgraded my internet too

3Sixty

Completely missed the Pompey managers melt down.

"The football club is too nice, we treat the players too well. I don't know another club in League Two that has three physios that do massages left, right and centre. It'll stop. That's not the reason we are losing, of course it is not, but the players are too comfortable and it'll stop."

"From one-to-11, I need to look at everything. I won't go to bed, I'll be searching (for loan players)," Awford told BBC Radio Solent.

"I'm very hopeful there will be changes before the weekend."

TeegsD

I hate A BOLA so much. Bunch of Benfica fans wanking over any possible rumor to cause shit. Took a quote from Nani and butchered it so it seemed like he would definitely want to return to United in January. Now saying that Di Maria is on the way out of Man U. Meanwhile, everything at Benfica is going well and everyone is fucking over the moon with happiness.

Barney @Red News ‏@barneyrednews · 17s17 seconds ago
LvG on Falcao: " It takes time. Next week he shall train, probably with our selection + then he needs 2 weeks and maybe a game..." #mufc

Rumbo :(

Hopefully he can make the Stoke game.

I'm all for starting Wilson. Show Arsenal why we let them have Welbeck.

I hate A BOLA so much. Bunch of Benfica fans wanking over any possible rumor to cause shit. Took a quote from Nani and butchered it so it seemed like he would definitely want to return to United in January. Now saying that Di Maria is on the way out of Man U. Meanwhile, everything at Benfica is going well and everyone is fucking over the moon with happiness.

Benfica are a club of cunts, charlatans and liars.

Hixx

"Dave Whelan has been accused of antisemitism after the Wigan Athletic owner told the Guardian he believes that “Jewish people chase money more than everybody else”.

A Chinese community leader, Jenny Wong, also said Whelan was condoning racism by saying it is “nothing” to call a Chinese person a “chink”."

Dave Whelan talks a lot, it was only a matter of time before he revealed the fact that he is an actual cock.

"Dave Whelan has been accused of antisemitism after the Wigan Athletic owner told the Guardian he believes that “Jewish people chase money more than everybody else”.

A Chinese community leader, Jenny Wong, also said Whelan was condoning racism by saying it is “nothing” to call a Chinese person a “chink”."

Dave Whelan talks a lot, it was only a matter of time before he revealed the fact that he is an actual cock.

Don't be too harsh, he broke his leg once.

The cunt.

FootballFan

He's going senile

WiywxTs.gif

If FF is telling the truth about not being 45 years old, it's because he's actually 70+

It's why he thinks I'm called Ethan. Bats in the belfry, lost his marbles, gone to cloud cuckoo land

FootballFan

If FF is telling the truth about not being 45 years old, it's because he's actually 70+

It's why he thinks I'm called Ethan. Bats in the belfry, lost his marbles, gone to cloud cuckoo land

Mr. Mars pls.

Regardless of my age, I told you signing all those (terrible) Southampton players was a mistake. Some players just suit particular environments/clubs.

If you sign Clyne, he will be shit for Liverpool. Not because he is shit, but because that is just how it is.

Pls sign Dani Alves for 30m instead.

B Rod has ruined your club. From hero to villain in a matter of months.

Mr. Mars pls.

Regardless of my age, I told you signing all those (terrible) Southampton players was a mistake. Some players just suit particular environments/clubs.

If you sign Clyne, he will be shit for Liverpool. Not because he is shit, but because that is just how it is.

Pls sign Dani Alves for 30m instead.

B Rod has ruined your club. From hero to villain in a matter of months.

:(

@TeegsD, it was indeed

Think the Lambda quote was something like 'if he fulfils his potential, he could be as good as Messi. He's that talented.'

Bollocks is he. Next McGeady more like.

D_prOdigy

Good football man though. That's the important thing innit.

TeegsD

:(

@TeegsD, it was indeed

Think the Lambda quote was something like 'if he fulfils his potential, he could be as good as Messi. He's that talented.'

Bollocks is he. Next McGeady more like.

The ol' Benficunt Switcheroo. It happens to the best of us!

How's Llori been doing, he's on loan right?

3Sixty

This is a big game for both sides and I am really looking forward to it.

It makes so much difference to the atmosphere for players to be playing in a night match under floodlights and it is more exciting for fans compared to a Saturday lunchtime kick-off.

The thing about Southampton's great start to the season is that it means they are now a scalp, which brings a different kind of pressure.

Villa ended a run of six defeats with a draw against West Ham but, even with Christian Benteke suspended, I think they might surprise a few people here.

I am not taking anything away from Saints, who have been excellent in pretty much every way on the pitch this season and, off it, are a great example of how to run a football club.

It is just that I think Villa might mug them on Monday.

----

:lol swear Larwo has predicted us to lose every game ever.

Always a good omen

This is a big game for both sides and I am really looking forward to it.

It makes so much difference to the atmosphere for players to be playing in a night match under floodlights and it is more exciting for fans compared to a Saturday lunchtime kick-off.

The thing about Southampton's great start to the season is that it means they are now a scalp, which brings a different kind of pressure.

Villa ended a run of six defeats with a draw against West Ham but, even with Christian Benteke suspended, I think they might surprise a few people here.

I am not taking anything away from Saints, who have been excellent in pretty much every way on the pitch this season and, off it, are a great example of how to run a football club.

It is just that I think Villa might mug them on Monday.

----

:lol swear Larwo has predicted us to lose every game ever.

Always a good omen

You'll win easily with Benteke out. He's as important to them as Sturridge is to us.

Zabojnik

Giovinco wants a 3.5M€ / year contract, 3 years.

I ...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Take him, Fiorentina. Or Sunderland. Take him now.

Well, he certainly wasnt in the Portuguese league but we all know how substantial of a metric that is.

I've heard he's fucking rapid, so he should be fun to watch at least. From the little I've seen, he has the physique to be a brilliant centreback.

Still feel we (and Man Utd) missed a trick letting Garay go to Zenit. Really like him.

Perfect combination of owner and manager: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30137728

Wigan owner Dave Whelan has been accused of anti-Semitism over comments he made to a national newspaper.

The latest controversy comes an hour after a Latics sponsor ended its agreement with the club over the appointment of Malky Mackay as manager.

The Football Association is looking into allegations Mackay sent offensive text messages while Cardiff manager.

Whelan, 77, is quoted in a Guardian interview saying: "Jewish people chase money more than everybody else."

KidJr

Brendan Rodgers isnt a bad manager by any stretch of the imagination imo, dont get how people say he "ruined liverpool".

Brendan Rodgers isnt a bad manager by any stretch of the imagination imo, dont get how people say he "ruined liverpool".

Its obviously a massive exaggeration, but he's made a right balls-up of the summer, and our attempt to solidify our standard from last season

I have to assume we'll be much better in February, but everything is fucked at the moment. Poor in attack, midfield and defense, squad absolutely full of players who either aren't good enough, or aren't playing well enough. Can't even blame injuries, Sturridge is the only big one considering Sakho's disappointing performances and the relatively small gap between Flanagan and Manquillo

Yen

Its obviously a massive exaggeration, but he's made a right balls-up of the summer, and our attempt to solidify our standard from last season

I have to assume we'll be much better in February, but everything is fucked at the moment. Poor in attack, midfield and defense, squad absolutely full of players who either aren't good enough, or aren't playing well enough. Can't even blame injuries, Sturridge is the only big one considering Sakho's disappointing performances and the relatively small gap between Flanagan and Manquillo

We're going to do a reverse-Arsenal.

I'm going to see Mastodon now. Only ever listened to the Hunter album, don't really know anything else.

Top Bottom