• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

3Sixty

I love Larwo's predictions. I mean he's going to get it right one week but still

They crack me up, like proper its always.

"X is flying high at the moment but i thing Y will upset them"

Thats tactical analysis he gets paid for. Sickening.

We're going to do a reverse-Arsenal.

I'm going to see Mastodon now. Only ever listened to the Hunter album, don't really know anything else.

You must know this too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsdIO8RHMTc

Solid band. Met them all except the singer just when they were getting big, they had this Q&A session at roskilde festival but only around 10 people showed up, so it ended up as more of a casual conversation. Their performances these days can be questionable at times, if one of the guitarists looks like he doesn't know where he is at the show, he probably doesn't, so fucking far out lol. But the shows are usually good fun anyway, seen them way too many times as they just seem to show up at any festival or concert I go to.

Also it's hard to not like a band trying to bring the mullet back.

uoKXZGB.jpg

Abraxas

Its going to be hilarious/horrendous when Van Persie scores an 88thy minute pelanty against us.

Di Marie will score. Welbz will grab one too. Cazorla will sky 15 chances.

2-1.
iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Hunger Games was fucking awful, as expected.

Just fucking throw them in another game and let them fight it out next time ffs, who cares about your shitty political/love triangle story

Just fucking throw them in another game and let them fight out next time ffs, who cares about your shitty political/love triangle story

Why do you watch this shit Yurt. Don't tell me it's that Russian forcing you.

Scum

Just fucking throw them in another game and let them fight it out next time ffs, who cares about your shitty political/love triangle story

Your missus putting you through this, is she?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
What a horrible old bastard Whelan is. Anyone got a video of him breaking his leg? Want to watch it on repeat.

dc89

Master Chef Bros - my gf said Marcus Wareing 'is a bit of all-right'.
Wtf is with that. Dudes old enough to be her dad - just about.

Lightning

Banned
Really want Switzerland to win the Davis Cup. Come on Wawrinka and Federer. Wawrinka vs Tsonga and Federer vs Monfils tomorrow. Come on Switzerland, it's the missing piece for Federer.

Carbonox

Only films I will see in the cinema between now and the end of the year will be The Drop and maybe The Hobbit. Hunger Games and JLaw can do 1, bredren.

Top Bottom