• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Its going to be hilarious/horrendous when Van Persie scores an 88thy minute pelanty against us.

Di Marie will score. Welbz will grab one too. Cazorla will sky 15 chances.

2-1.
iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

We'll win.

Clegg

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes 18m18 minutes ago

Know of at least one Championship club approached by Ched Evans's people, and would assume there are more. They gave them a very clear no.
justiceforched

Whelan claims on Sky on anti-Jewish comments it was "either a misquote OR on that day I have done 50 interviews".

Dave Whelan: "I have loads of Chinese friends and I would never ever insult the the Chinese."

Absolutely sensational.

is the girl on JT's left looking at pics of his dick on the phone

Ww20iim.png

Edit: from the RAWK Meltdown FB...

(Sturridge is injured again)
...seeing daniel in those (Subway) adverts made me very uneasy. Is it possible a Manc plant managed to sabotage his food, poisoning dan, which is why his injuries are so frequent? Stranger things have happened

:lol

Yen

You must know this too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsdIO8RHMTc

Solid band. Met them all except the singer just when they were getting big, they had this Q&A session at roskilde festival but only around 10 people showed up, so it ended up as more of a casual conversation. Their performances these days can be questionable at times, if one of the guitarists looks like he doesn't know where he is at the show, he probably doesn't, so fucking far out lol. But the shows are usually good fun anyway, seen them way too many times as they just seem to show up at any festival or concert I go to.

Also it's hard to not like a band trying to bring the mullet back.
Nice.
They were really good. A lot better than I expected, cos I heard (maybe from you) that they can be a bit dodgy at times. No mullets though.
Their latest hit is very good, but I'm not sure I get the artistic statement behind their video.

Nice.
They were really good. A lot better than I expected, cos I heard (maybe from you) that they can be a bit dodgy at times. No mullets though.
Their latest hit is very good, but I'm not sure I get the artistic statement behind their video.

Disgusting. I can't support them anymore.

and yeah, Motherload is pretty cool too. I like that the drummer started singing more as he's actually their best singer haha

DBT85

Guise. Last season there was an all time low of only 11,609 crosses from open play in the PL. First season was over 15,000.

So basically Moyes being sacked with 4 games to play saved the PL from setting a new all time high.

0.7% of ALL the crosses in the PL that season came from United in the game against Fulham.

It is so good to see Gigi get a new contract till 2017. I really feared a few years ago that he might be done, but he has bounced back from the poor form and is looking excellent again.

Also, I hope Castan is ok. Just read he needs brain surgery. Seems it is not serious, but still can never be good to be operate on up there. He really is a fantastic defender and I would have him at Arsenal in an instant.

wedward

Wenger says he received an offer from Bayern Munich in his last season at Monaco.

Says he had many offers to manage national teams but said no because he likes working every day. Says there are only two interesting things in international football. Euros and WC.

sohois

Wenger says he received an offer from Bayern Munich in his last season at Monaco.

Says he had many offers to manage national teams but said no because he likes working every day. Says there are only two interesting things in international football. Euros and WC.

There goes my dream of Wenger taking over England, not that it was ever very likely anyway.

valeo

Still a big fan of Wenger; just think that he's taken us as far as he can with the resources he has.

In saying that; would another coach do any better? I doubt it.

Top Bottom