• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Tim Nichols ‏@StandardTim 43m43 minutes ago
Exclusive interview with Rob Green in today's Standard on away form, survival and Jan window: "No-one other than Sky Sports
enjoys it"
#QPR

:lol

Couldn't be more wrong, Rob m8. Look at your own fackin manager.

I've been wondering where Iago Aspas went, and a quick google search tells me he grabbed himself 7 goals in 12 appearances this season with Sevilla. Wat.

CCS

Banned
Hopefully we get a cracking Champions League draw. May as well watch it given I'm a student with nothing to do!

CCS

Banned
Also, I've just seen the highlights of Man Utd v Liverpool. What the flying fuck was Jones doing when Man Utd scored their third?

Salazar

jonesf5jsipjjnu.gif

PHIIIIIILLLL

ElyrionX

To win with that scoreline playing with all our summer signings either injured or on the bench is very pleasing. Wish Wilson and/or Falcao got some of our goals, but still very pleasing indeed.

It did not occur to me that we were playing with a first XI composed entirely of players who were around last season until I read this. Fantastic. Just goes to show how much better van Gaal is doing relative to Moyes. We played with so much more intent than we ever did the whole of last season.

GorillaJu

He still lost the ball - what you don't see is that Sterling gives it to Balotelli. That gif should have the De Gea save because Jones did nothing there.

CCS

Banned
He still lost the ball - what you don't see is that Sterling gives it to Balotelli. That gif should have the De Gea save because Jones did nothing there.

Stops him getting the shot in though. Admittedly with the way Sterling played yesterday probably not a major concern.

Article on The Mail's website this morning about how Harry Kane is a diver. Apparently he kicked the ground on purpose and went down. What a fucking shit newspaper.

GorillaJu

I find it hilarious that British players seem to be the most endemic group of divers given how often I hear PL commentators complain about simulation from foreign players.

Salazar

Hope we utterly smash Liverpool at Anfield. Sturridge The Redeemer or no.

Article on The Mail's website this morning about how Harry Kane is a diver. Apparently he kicked the ground on purpose and went down. What a fucking shit newspaper.

Fucking boss captions though innit

BKNcrze.jpg

Coutinho (left) loses his footing during a confrontation with Manchester Untied defender Phil Jones

trans. "into air, gets kicked up"

L1NETT

Huh interesting.

dat FFP.

Blackburn, Leeds and Forest all exceeded the maximum permitted deviation of £8m - consisting of a maximum adjusted operating loss of £3m plus a further maximum of £5m of shareholder investment - during the 2013/14 playing season. Each club will have the opportunity to have its FFP embargo lifted at the end of the season by demonstrating that it has stayed within the maximum permitted deviation of £6m (£3m operating loss plus £3m shareholder investment) for the 2014/15 season.

If QPR hadn't got promoted holy shit

They would have been triple filtered of fucked

edit: actually wait don't they still count under 2013/14 regulations.....

Pennywise

you should sign Andy Najar. Proper winger who can also score

legend

Usually I hate buying players during the winter break, but there are so many players who're going to miss the winter training camp.
Reus,Micky are injured and Kagawa/Langerak are going to play at the Asian Cup.
Aubameyang will also leave in January to be part of the African Cup...

Dortmund seriously needs to do something.

Biggest part of the speculation is Krampl from Red Bull Salzburg.

El Topo

Usually I hate buying players during the winter break, but there are so many players who're going to miss the winter training camp.
Reus,Micky are injured and Kagawa/Langerak are going to play at the Asian Cup.
Aubameyang will also leave in January to be part of the African Cup...

Dortmund seriously needs to do something.

Biggest part of the speculation is Krampl from Red Bull Salzburg.

You want Shaqiri? Proper prospect.

Pennywise

he looked good, but isn't he a CAM/CM? You should sign a winger who can score.

edit: lol yeah you should take Shaqiri
or Weiser

He is a right winger.
Personally I would prefer a left winger or someone who can play on both and is strong in both the offense and the defense, someone like Kuba.

You want Shaqiri? Proper prospect.

Pls.
We are not going to pay so much money for a dead player again...
at least I hope we don't ;_;

Elchele

He is a right winger.
Personally I would prefer a left winger or someone who can play on both and is strong in both the offense and the defense, someone like Kuba.

whatever happened to Kuba? I thought he was supposed to be back at the start of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom