• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Yes pls.
B4gPRpKIIAE_asy.jpg

Linius

Bought a ticket to Ajax - Feyenoord, the Dutch classic. Same seats as the CL games I visited. My body is ready.

I'm not watching the CL draw. Fuck UEFA and all their pomp and circumstance.

You better enjoy it while it lasts Dan, before you know it it's over. And who knows what next year will bring m8

L1NETT

Does anyone even watch it?

I thought it only existed so that guys could tell their girls they would rather spend time with them than watch more football.

on iplayer yeah. There is football beyond the PL shanks i'm afraid to say

I skip over any thing Manish/Claridge/Leroy whocares says mind

perfunctory to the extreme.

Bold One

Thinking about yesterday's match, it was fucking bizarre

Carrick played well as the main centreback, yet we had 7 great chances to score

Allen, Gerrard and Henderson created fuck all, yet we had 7 great chances to score

Nothing bizarre about the other end of the pitch though, relative to our general standard there anyway. Can't defend properly, concede 3 goals, world keeps spinning.

In truth before United's first goal it could have gone either way. The score line belies United's fragility at the back and our shockingly soft centre.

Gorlak

Banned
When will the tickets for the champions league final be avaible? Berlin is very close and I'd like to at least give it a shot and try to go for a ticket. How do I maximize my chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom