• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
Problem with modern Premi football. Young fans who will be noisier are priced out. Left with an older, quieter crowd.

It's why everyone has good away fans, as they generally are the younger fans.

I think you've got the overall point right, but in my experience of following football home and away it has absolutely nothing to do with age.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Wow American TV are such Premfaces. Juve v Atletico isn't on either FOX Sports nor on the regional affiliate. Instead they have Liverpool, Arsenal, and Real Madrid.

You can say what you want about Reus, Gündogan signing a new contract would be so much more important. Probably one of the best players around.

tbm24

Wow American TV are such Premfaces. Juve v Atletico isn't on either FOX Sports nor on the regional affiliate. Instead they have Liverpool, Arsenal, and Real Madrid.

Understandable really considering how much it's being pushed here. You can catch the game on fox but need a foxsoccer2go account. It's how I'm watching.

bud

which one of you legends is watching dortmund - anderlecht?

does it look like anderlecht will score five times.

Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured. Please dont get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom