• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coldnoodle:

it-was-me-austin-o.gif

Pennywise

Think my bro is playing at the moment :(

Will join you guys if he gets off.
Just tell him that I won't tell him anymore german words, if he refuses to let you play.

Yeah I'm on.

Torturing myself in Drop-in. Getting used to the lag.
I'm in the lobby.

I'll accept in a bit Penny, these painkillers have knocked me out
Yeah don't worry and take care of yourself first.

good usage

Wilbury I found something great for your dad.

Mumei

You don't search for your name? I do
WoodenLung said:
in the search field all the time, so I don't have to read the rest of threads.
Qn7jPOo.png

Oh, I do. It's the fastest way to see if I've been responded to without perusing a thread.

Welcome! Who do you support?

Oh, dear. Well, I have a co-worker who is a nutty Germany fan, so during the World Cup I was an obligate Germany supporter.

In general, though, I don't have real emotional support towards any particular teams or countries. I prefer watching games that have a faster pace (more ball movement, more aggressive), but that's as much as I could tell you.

FootballFan

Oh, I do. It's the fastest way to see if I've been responded to without perusing a thread.

Oh, dear. Well, I have a co-worker who is a nutty Germany fan, so during the World Cup I was an obligate Germany supporter.

In general, though, I don't have real emotional support towards any particular teams or countries. I prefer watching games that have a faster pace (more ball movement, more aggressive), but that's as much as I could tell you.

Hi mum

Pls release andres from his cage.

Wilbur

Banned
Alright you cunts, I will add those later. 5 more then for another row and no more. Might even remove the Arteta one, even if it's brilliant, you don't deserve it anymore.

why dont you just add all of them you cunt it saves me time

Fucking hell what a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom