• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
He manages Italy, not Juventus just to keep you up to date

Thanks mate, I wouldn't know what to do without a living, breathing 24/7 message board keyboard thumper such as yourself to keep me informed of every detail in football <3

pulga

Banned
Yeah, you kinda need to be a Clegg, or aware of Cleggs.

It wasn't bad at all, but it wasn't that good either.

Like Nightcrawler.

Saw Nightcrawler two days ago with my childhood sweetheart.

Not exactly a film to get the mood going. Fucking weird movie.

Rikkun

Already? Jesus fucking Christ.

Yeah, he's probably not happy about something and he hasn't got a good team.

If you're the Juventus coach you can blame Agnelli and Marotta for not investing and not buying who you want.
Where he is... He basically has half Juventus and Immobile.

Also he asked for stages in February. Crowded month, he asked clubs to borrow Italian players, and both Juventus and Roma said no (imagine PSG giving Verratti, or BVB giving Immobile..)
Probably just a political move to prep his next step.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
and Gone Girl.

And TLoU

Oh wait wrong game! :lol

Gone Girl was pretty damn good, I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish, I couldn't ask for more from a movie <3

Well maybe a better ending and someone other than Ben Afflick I guess (like his superior bro)

But he was the right choice because you could easily hate him and side with the media :lol

pulga

Banned
:) https://vine.co/v/OXbluBveHTO

Isco, Ramos, Carvajal or Modric? Hmm..

Ramos for me! Hnngg I can't wait!

B5U12nRCMAE0vG8.jpg

And TLoU

Oh wait wrong game! :lol

Gone Girl was pretty damn good, I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish, I couldn't ask for more from a movie <3

Well maybe a better ending and someone other than Ben Afflick I guess (like his superior bro)

But he was the right choice because you could easily hate him and side with the media :lol

The whole thing just seemed so unbelievable and silly that I started losing the suspense, it had created in the beginning. But Ben really got a nice cock. I wonder if it was CG.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The whole thing just seemed so unbelievable and silly that I started losing the suspense, it had created in the beginning. But Ben really got a nice cock. I wonder if it was CG.

Apparently it wasnt

That's precisely why I liked the story because it was utterly insane :lol

Guys keep in mind that I went into the movie thinking that it was based on an ACTUAL real story :lol (thanks to one of me friends).....just imagine what I was going through watching it :lol

ANYTHING is possible after watching The Imposter :lol

L1NETT

Is this '71 movie any good or would I only enjoy it if I was Clegg?

I really liked it, seemingly more than others.

I think it's really apolitical considering its setting. Found parts of right eerie

Lead is great too, he was fucking great in Starred Up which is brilliant. Better film than '71.

Apparently it wasnt

That's precisely why I liked the story because it was utterly insane :lol

Guys keep in mind that I went into the movie thinking that it was based on an ACTUAL real story :lol (thanks to one of me friends).....just imagine what I was going through watching it :lol

ANYTHING is possible after watching The Imposter :lol

Fair enough, just didn't do much for me. Was alright entertained throughout the movie, it wasn't poor at all, just not quite what I would hope for from Fincher.

Oh yeah and I have watched The Imposter too lol, that is just weird.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I watched Spring Breakers the other day. I reached like the middle and then quit, what a horrible movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom