• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Reading the Twitter reaction to Madrid winning the CWC is an interesting exercise. You notice that there's a huge divide in the perception of the tournament. I think Northern European sides see it as a side show that doesn't really carry much prestige or honour. To win it means that you've won the CL to get there, but then the level of opposition in the finals is a bit of a joke. It's taken more seriously elsewhere.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The competitive cool down in cs is an absolute joke ,how am i meant to get better playing a handful of proper games a day.

The competitive cool down in cs is an absolute joke ,how am i meant to get better playing a handful of proper games a day.

Well as someone who has spent thousand of hours playing on public servers, try that. It's great on 32 player servers, lots of chances to practice your shooting too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well as someone who has spent thousand of hours playing on public servers, try that. It's great on 32 player servers, lots of chances to practice your shooting too.

I just dont get why there isnt a 5v5 standard mode that isnt competitive, i dont get why you have to go searching for it and hope the servers dont have weird rules, this is valve ffs.

#swag

10850064_876773412356177_7554662245630084039_n.jpg

lol

Toni Kroos is one of the most bland persons out there.

Not that it is bad or that it matters in any way. But still.

@ChelsTransfer · 18m 18 minutes ago
#LFC may take Torres on loan with a view to a permanent move. Meanwhile, Balotelli could be moved on loan to #Napoli in January (Mail) #CFC

I believe in you Mail. I believe. My dad actually wants this to happen, but he's also crazy and hated Brendan from the day he stopped using Agger. He still thinks those two could solve all of Liverpools problems.
Mm84Hms.png

inky

Torres, Balotelli... I don't think it'd make a difference tbh. Just give Balo a blonde wig and tell people it's Torres.

jts

...hate me...
I still remember the Torres in Liverpool days in Footy-GAF.

There was this image of him and maybe some other player, running in a flower field. It would get posted every now and then. Art. Now gone forever.

Speaking of that.

BATOOOOOOONGEEEEEENNNN

Clegg

Sterling has won the Golden Boy award for 2014.

For those that don't know, the award is for the the best young player in Europe.

confuziz

Banned
United GAF, you can have Depay if we win the league this season. You have my full support.

Pls join me in the fight against the Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom