• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Winners of the Golden Boy award fom 2008-2010 were Anderson, Pato and Balotelli. That batch never lived up to the initial hype.

Winners of the Golden Boy award fom 2008-2010 were Anderson, Pato and Balotelli. That batch never lived up to the initial hype.

That drives home how quickly their careers have fallen apart.

Anderson is semi-obese can't get on the bench regardless of how many injuries you have in his position
Pato can barely get on the pitch, and is shit when he does
Balotelli is as lethargic as he was then, and has gone backwards as a player

Wilbur

Banned
Just beat Dean on Pro Evo. Sensational.

JQlOge2.jpg

Linius

VF3SOHV.gif

10441202_10152641000942746_7556887919150600995_n.jpg

Put the game on after I woke up from a drunken slumber, fell right back asleep.... Was conscious enough to hear Villa score the first.

I love how random that Brie shot is in the trailer. In a slowmotion gif it looks sensational. I wish she would do a tour with her band thingy in Europe :p

Fintan

Catching up on Homeland, up to episode 8. This season really is great. I love Lockhart and the Redmond guy is funny. This really could have been a top tier show if they ended season 1 properly.

Fintan

Personally think seasons 3 and 4 are way better than 1 and 2.
I think that something like season 1 + season 2 and 3 condensed to 1 season + season 4 would have been best. I think this season has shown that
Brody was holding the show back.
Overall, though I think the criticism the show has gotten over the years is harsh.

I rewatched The Raid 2 last night

Man, hype as fuck film.... when they're actually fighting. Everything else is pretty lame. I think I prefer the first by a bit.

Linius

I liked the fact that they added a story to it. It's not perfect, but it's good. Like a mob martial arts film. It's much more diverse than the first one.

Slizz

Robert Rodriguez has his own TV channel now.... It's amazing. It's basically Kung-Fu and Godzilla movies one after the other.

I've seen so many new amazing Kung-Fu flicks over these last couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom