• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Why did this team started to play only when they were one goal down and one man down, I don't know.

The silver lining in this is Paulo Sousa. Yes Portugal!

jts

...hate me...
Also, Dortmund robbed me out of 35 euros, cunts. Can't be trusted for shit. I'm done with them. Sell Reus to Bayern.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully this game convinces Wenger Campbell is worth some minutes in the PL, from what I saw he did a good game.

Skrtel is legit a more intelligent lone striker than Lambert

Darts to the near post, tussles with the defenders to either win headers, or force them to mishead their's

LTWheels

I suppose Europa will be good for getting our new players use to playing together. Plus give our youth players like Rossiter a game.

GQman2121

Banned
Basel are actually lucky to get out of there with a win. They were on the ropes a man up for the better part of ten minutes there. LFC need to figure out who they are. As evidence of their late play here, they clearly they have the players who can win games, they just don't seem to know when to assert themselves for the entirety of the match.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Really that result is all on Rodgers. Cowardly team selection. 'Safety-first' doesn't win these kind of games.

bantspck16.png

OneTwoTee

Banned
Shame Lazar lost it. Looked good for the 15 minutes he played.

Moreno should have started.

CBs are shit. Strikers are shit.

Fuck football.

pulga

Banned
All that pain to get into the CL for Liverpool

All for nothing

We'll win la Undecima in your name, poolbros

#YNWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom