• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Townsend has taken completely biased commentary to another level in recent weeks and it's gone from cringeworthy to hilarious.

Well considering it's an English team, in Europe, I don't think bias is too bad. If it was in a league game it would be annoying.

Grønkjær destroying his chair in the commentary room when Copenhagen went behind to Club Brugge last year. :bow

When he realized the goal was disallowed and had to stand up commentating for the last 5 minutes of the match. :bow

bantsokuj4.png

#liverpool

Meier

So if Liverpool get beat handily this weekend, is Rodgers out? Is he out regardless after not going through with that group?

Feel a bit empty

Didn't think we'd get through, quite happy with the last 20 minutes, but the bottom line is that we've been deservedly knocked out from a favourable group, and Rodgers is one step closer to the exit which I think will create more problems than it solves.

He can't afford to lose on Saturday.

Feel a bit empty

Didn't think we'd get through, quite happy with the last 20 minutes, but the bottom line is that we've been deservedly knocked out from a favourable group, and Rodgers is one step closer to the exit which I think will create more problems than it solves.

I'm scared that he'll lay Lovren again.

Scum

Feel a bit empty

It will take something special to lose on Saturday, considering you play on Sunday. Hitch, pls. Go grab yourself a whiskey, m8.

Elchele

So if Liverpool get beat handily this weekend, is Rodgers out? Is he out regardless after not going through with that group?

why? is not like they were in CL spot before he took over. He's obviously a very important part of the team, it would be foolish to fire him because of a bad season/moment

Where would Man City be if they had sold Aguero and Dzeko was injured at the same time?

jts

...hate me...
So we'll have:

1st place pot:

Atlético Madrid
Real Madrid
Monaco
Borussia Dortmund
Bayern Munich
Barcelona* / PSG*
Chelsea
FC Porto

2nd place pot:

Juventus
Basel
Bayer Leverkusen
Arsenal
Roma / CSKA / Manchester City
Barcelona* / PSG*
Schalke / Sporting
Shaktar

*through and just waiting to be confirmed 1st or 2nd

Can't face team coming from same group or same country on the last 16.

Let's dream about the possibilities.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Champagne Supernova really is a top 10 song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom