• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

P44

ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

As if on cue.

Haven't watched many Everton games; how is Coleman?

El Topo

Emre Can to Sociedad? Would that be an upgrade? Shakira to Juve? Seems like a reasonable move that could turn out great for both.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
KidA you (lovely) cunt I was talkin to you a few pages ago -_-

Well done Yurt you lovely man you.

Congrats Yurt.

Nice yurt http://i.imgur.com/h8xug2P.png[img][/QUOTE]
THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!! <3
[quote="Freewheelin', post: 145185730"]:lol Tintin was fun when I saw it in the cinema a few years ago (dat one-shot take was legit the best part of the film). Not sure if it'll still hold up tho![/QUOTE]
I (re)watched it last night, it does! <3 They picked one of the weakest Tintin stories though, but I guess they wanted to introduce the ignorant heathens to the characters

Clegg

That Odegaard kid is in Manchester this week. Will be at City and United.

He's just going on a fucking tour of Europe. Still hasn't made his mind up on where he's going to play.

LTWheels

Leak. Gerrard not starting. Sterling up front again.

I take it Can as a CB?

I can see why he originally wanted to have Johnson as one of the three, as he can bring the ball coward from the back. Can can do this same role. Although would like to see a Can and Henderson midfield. For this formation I think they would work well.

Also would like to see Markovic upfront near Sterling, maybe instead of Lallana.

Wabba

He's just going on a fucking tour of Europe. Still hasn't made his mind up on where he's going to play.

I doubt he is going to pick a Manchester team. He should go for Ajax or something a little smaller. If he wants to be one of the best players when he gets older he shouldn't play in english fotball at a so young age.

Scum

I take it Can as a CB?

I can see why he originally wanted to have Johnson as one of the three, as he can bring the ball coward from the back. Can can do this same role. Although would like to see a Can and Henderson midfield. For this formation I think they would work well.

Also would like to see Markovic upfront near Sterling, maybe instead of Lallana.

ngDCi9a.png

dc89

Just been out and bought some new work shoes.
PHGGsbx.png

Took Lego Movie back to HMV as they left the frigging security tag in it - that went down well last night when we wanted to watch it.
LhwRz7R.png

I had a look in game and saw Smash Bros for £35
CZooEXr.png

I realised if I want to buy my new TV in the next few days/weeks I can't spend any money.
D5Jy4CR.png

El Topo

I'm honestly not sure if I would sign the kid, with all this hype and bullshit European tour. At that age it's too early to predict anything anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thaanks Sc*m!!

Modric &#8216;Kovacic deserves more than Inter&#8217;

He is a great talent and sooner or later he'll move to a big team.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s I h8 u kidA

Scum

Thaanks Sc*m!!

Modric ‘Kovacic deserves more than Inter’

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s I h8 u kidA

Usho, pls. Give them Paulinho and we can take Kovacic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom