• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabba

COLOCCINI FAVORITE FOR THE JOB?
ieIw6niHNfVIo.png

COLOCCINI FAVORITE
ilC5XGsvUC3hT.png

COLOCCINI
FcxTZpk.png

Yen

Enjoyed watching Liverpool tonight. The front 3 were great - especially Lallana and Coutinho, our centre backs were solid (Can was lush), the midfield two of Lucas and Henderson worked really well together. For as long as we're defensively frail, 343 is a solid formation for us.

Now to bomb Balotelli and Lovren out, and get good replacements in.

Irvine out? Sensational. Three clubs getting new managers in the space of three days, extraordinary. We all knew that would be a failure, didn't we?
And with Liverpool to play Leicester on NYD we could see the end Pearson, the prat.

ATF487

Man people are harsh on Balotelli considering he got 10 minutes and only had the ball a handful of times. I still think he can be useful when Sturridge comes back

Good performance today, nearly missed the winner when I was ordering some fish tacos and an IPA. Couts has all the tools

edit: also Coloccini NEEDS to be player manager.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Man people are harsh on Balotelli considering he got 10 minutes and only had the ball a handful of times. I still think he can be useful when Sturridge comes back.

Remenber he's on the bench for a reason, he wasted his chance when he was on the Starting XI. Also one of those times he tripped on the ball.

Wilbur

Banned
Should we Premfaces adopt the MNF half season award categories and do them? I think we SHOULD

BEST PLAYER: Fair amount of candidates here, from a host of different clubs - De Gea, Aguero, Fabregas, Schneiderlin, Sanchez - but I'd have to go for NEMANJA MATIC

BEST YOUNG PLAYER: Presumably he still counts as young; DAVID DE GEA

BEST NEWCOMER: Fabregas doesn't really count so... with heavy competition from Sakho and Costa, ALEXIS SANCHEZ

MOST IMPROVED PLAYER: Relative to past form, probably STEWART DOWNING. Relative to actual progression as a player, HARRY KANE (fuck u sal)

BEST MANAGER: few options here too. Allardyce, Koeman, Dyche has done well (and LVG is doing a fucking good job too). But have to go with JOSE MOURINHO.

L1NETT

#lowerleaguehipsterawards

jon stead or Lids. Maybe Davies but he is made of fucking glass. Non city gotta be Eoin Doyle. 18 goals already. YEESH

best i've seen probably been Delle Alli, Sam Johnstone. Maddison has scored some worldies for posh. And half the swindon team.

nowt foreigners in the #hipster #shit leagues. Gonna be Routis for his performance against the dongs. Shut down Benik Lumpfobe with a swiss swagger

Yeates or Pickford. Gotta be Yeates. Looked bored last season, has been mint so far. Winner at preston gave me a chubby

Phil Parkinson. Duh (Actually the geeza for Swindon. Cooper or summat)

bud

sanchez is the best player in the league right now. he's almost single-handidly helping arsenal win the fourth-place trophy again.

imagine him at chelsea. or city. imagine the damage he'd do.

absolutely sensational.

TeegsD

Where can I go to watch goals/highlights from portuguese games? I used to use TVGolo but what was a portuguese site is no more. Must see the goals from the Guimaraes game

Scum

sanchez is the best player in the league right now. he's almost single-handidly helping arsenal win the fourth-place trophy again.

imagine him at chelsea. or city. imagine the damage he'd do.

absolutely sensational.

Imagine him at Liverpool.

L1NETT

for the premface awards

Fabregas. Should be Azpillicuelta, matic or costa but just love watching cesc play football. My word. Aguero if he had stayed fit mind

trying think of some teenagers playing right well. Can't really so fuck it give it to that Chelsea keeper. Courtois

Aaron Cresswell. That's right. #hipster

from end of last season....my bae (don't know what this means) Oscar. Everytime I watch him puts a fucking shift, he didn't seem to give two shits last season

Koeman. Considering playing staff turnover, new to league and all that.

Wilbur

Banned
Forgot bout bojan he's been good too

#prospect of the year

Herrera or Mason

Edit: i really like cresswell. Jenko's veen good too.

Friends fans, Netflix is there for you.
The iconic NBC comedy is coming exclusively to the streaming service starting Jan. 1.
Netflix announced Wednesday that all 10 seasons / 83 hours / 236 episodes of Friends will be available next year exclusively on the service.

YESSSSS

kharma45

I just read the entirety of that girlfriend emotionally cheated on me thread

H
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

What an emotional roller coaster. Best thing I've probably ever read on GAF.

Wilbur

Banned
It was alright. Far too much praise going to someone for making a sensible decision :lol

It's only because making a sensible decision is so rare on this fucking forum. Didn't like the amount of posters fucking ravenous to see people's lives in disarray either.

Reservoir Dogs on Channel Five. So gud.

Carbonox

That painful slog tomorrow through the day before Wednesday rolls around and the festivities begin.

What is footygaf doing for NYE?

kharma45

It was alright. Far too much praise going to someone for making a sensible decision :lol

It's only because making a sensible decision is so rare on this fucking forum. Didn't like the amount of people fucking ravenous to see people's lives in disarray either.

It was a change to see someone actually have the balls to go through with what they said on here rather than the usual spiel.

I get what you mean about the lust for carnage, but I can't deny I didn't enjoy reading.

Scum

It's only because making a sensible decision is so rare on this fucking forum. Didn't like the amount of people fucking ravenous to see people's lives in disarray either.

The internet looks after people far too much these days. I'm surprised that most make it out of bed. Lol

Wilbur

Banned
That painful slog tomorrow through the day before Wednesday rolls around and the festivities begin.

Just going pub with the girlfriend and a few mates. Work for nine hours the next day though (and Friday, Saturday and Sunday...)

It was a change to see someone actually have the balls to go through with what they said on here rather than the usual spiel.

I get what you mean about the lust for carnage, but I can't deny I didn't enjoy reading.

Yeah, OP dun good and some of the reaction gifs were jokes.

Good read. I've read better. Think one of my favourite ever threads was that one where the bloke found the drumstick his sister shoved up her fanny.

kharma45

Just going pub with the girlfriend and a few mates. Work for nine hours the next day though (and Friday, Saturday and Sunday...)

Yeah, OP dun good and some of the reaction gifs were jokes.

Good read. I've read better. Think one of my favourite ever threads was that one where the bloke found the drumstick his sister shoved up her fanny.

I have never heard tell of this thread.

Pennywise

Chilling with a friend, got some snacks,energy, barcardi razz and we are going to make chilli con carne.
We are going to play Secret of Mana
Uus4Plt.png

Maybe my gf joins us, don't know yet.

What about you Carbo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom