• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ newspaper saying we're going to buy Talisca for £35m in Jan

Edit: Just realised hes a striker, I thought he was a midfielder. Wtf, are these people stupid? Remy can barely get a game, as if we're going to spend £35m on another striker when Costa is doing fine and has plenty of back-up!

If you had an Xbox One you could play Sunset Overdrive. Easily the goty.

Yes D4!

If you've got a phone you should try Hitman GO. Had more fun with that than 99% of the AAA shit I played this year.

iOS version was free on IGN earlier this year too.

Been playing Threes, great game.

A red for Antonsson lol, first he gave away a penalty in the last minute in Torino, now he did this. Oh well, fuck this shit.

Lol @ newspaper saying we're going to buy Talisca for £35m in Jan

Edit: Just realised hes a striker, I thought he was a midfielder. Wtf, are these people stupid? Remy can barely get a game, as if we're going to spend £35m on another striker when Costa is doing fine and has plenty of back-up!

He's not really a striker as far as I can tell. More of a very attacking midfielder/second striker.

Look at the hair Steve

godwiBW.jpg

We need him

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Paulinho made a tackle and then passed it forward. I've never seen him do that before.

Ushojax

Soldado for fuck's sake. Every game he misses a sitter or three.

A red for Antonsson lol, first he gave away a penalty in the last minute in Torino, now he did this. Oh well, fuck this shit.

He's not really a striker as far as I can tell. More of a very attacking midfielder/second striker.

Look at the hair Steve

godwiBW.jpg

We need him

We have enough players with stupid hair! Remember when Cole got that stupid Mohawk thing... lolol

A red for each of Copenhagens CB's lol. Zanka and Antonsson sent off in the same half. Completely bullshit this one too, Amauri was clearly offside. Italians match fixing again.

*turns off stream and tv*

So both our first choice CB's, sent off in a meaningless match to us, so they are now suspended for qualification next season. Fuck off.

Arrow mid-season finale was really good. Looking forward to the next half of the season.

what to watch now.

gotham, the flash and arrow don't come back till January :(

Ushojax

lol

Thankfully the potential opponents are actually easier if we finish 2nd.

Ushojax

The lights are out again. This is a fucking joke.

I don't like losing but at least we avoid Roma in the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom