• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Has anyone caught the order b roll footage.

My mind has been blown. Dat fidelity and film grain

I have not but the game looks drab as hell. They need to show something refreshing for me to take an interest because I know they won't put out a demo.

CCS

Banned
Hated every minute in that league me

Morecambe away thinking this is the fucking end.

Potted shrimp was nice though

Best thing is that when we're away at Oxford its only 10 minutes from where I live when I'm at uni.

Fuck Morecambe though.

Scum

Final Fantasy VII will cost $15.99/€15.99/£12.99 on PS4

EuvEO5Z.png

Scum

THFC team v Besiktas: Vorm; Walker, Chiriches, Kaboul, Rose; Dembele, Stambouli; Townsend, Paulinho, Chadli; Soldado.

subs: Lloris, Lennon, Lamela, Fazio, Capoue, Davies, Onomah

Why the fuck did we take Harry Winks only to leave him out? Fuck Capoue.

Well. It's good to see Walker back, I suppose.

Your Playstation underwear is showing again, Hitch. Bayo2, Dragon's Age: Inquisition and Divinity: Original Sin, m9.

Struggling to be bothered with Dragon Age tbh. Maybe I just need to leave the Hinterlands, but the quests are horribly repetetive, and the combat is rubbish.

Divinity was great for a long time, but I got bored of it well before finishing it. And bollocks to Bayonetta.

Scum

Struggling to be bothered with Dragon Age tbh. Maybe I just need to leave the Hinterlands, but the quests are horribly repetetive, and the combat is rubbish.

Divinity was great for a long time, but I got bored of it well before finishing it. And bollocks to Bayonetta.

ngDCi9a.png

Like:

Dragonfall, Wasteland 2, Divinity, Alien: Isolation, KRZ, The Banner Saga, and Invisible, Inc. alone destroyed me this year. Titanfall, Walking Dead, and The Wolf Among Us were good, too.

Haven't even got to Sherlock Holmes, Ethan Carter, This War of Mine, Door Kickers, Transistor, Talos Principle, or Dragon Age. Or Styx, the Metro stuff, Mordor, Xenonauts, Far Cry 4, or Dark Souls II.

Golden year.

Carbonox

If I saw Tulisa and Cher Lloyd loitering outside a Londi's wanting me to get them some smokes, I wouldn't say no. Tulisa during her X-Factor stint was sublime. She went down the shitter something fierce though since cos her only chance at making decent money left her. Cher's got that caravan style grit about her. I'd feel dirty but it would be like a car crash. Can't look away innit. Like one of those I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here glory holes. You'd want to put your fingers in even though you're fearful but you can't turn down a challenge.

aint no idea where im going with this

El Topo

4.99€ on the psnstore right now for ps3 and vita. no excuses
anyone who pays that shithole of a company only has themselves to blame

PAL version is 50Hz. Playing FF8 at 60Hz was a revelation. It's even more noticeable for FF9. I honestly cannot recommend the 50Hz versions anymore.

Scum

If I saw Tulisa and Cher Lloyd loitering outside a Londi's wanting me to get them some smokes, I wouldn't say no. Tulisa during her X-Factor stint was sublime. She went down the shitter something fierce though since cos her only chance at making decent money left her. Cher's got that caravan style grit about her. I'd feel dirty but it would be like a car crash. Can't look away innit. Like one of those I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here glory holes. You'd want to put your fingers in even though you're fearful but you can't turn down a challenge.

aint no idea where im going with this

Two women and a caravan? I think you do know, Carbo.
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

windfish

yay after 2 weeks in limbo my copy of pes 2015 finally arrived,... aleady lost hope for it, so i bought the digital version during the christmas sale. Only took one whole day to download, amazing...
Now i want to play and my disc drive is acting up and wants to eject the disc all the time, even thou there is no disc in it :/
A1YXKcN.gif

Dead State is out now, too. And Pillars of Eternity is just around the corner. And Mordheim and Satellite Reign are in Early Access. Aaarghhh, videogames.

Blablurn

yay after 2 weeks in limbo my copy of pes 2015 finally arrived,... aleady lost hope for it, so i bought the digital version during the christmas sale. Only took one whole day to download, amazing...
Now i want to play and my disc drive is acting up and wants to eject the disc all the time, even thou there is no disc in it :/
A1YXKcN.gif

sonicogr1rgyzwy.gif

Scum

4.99€ on the psnstore right now for ps3 and vita. no excuses
anyone who pays that shithole of a company only has themselves to blame

Even better. Look at this - Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for PS4 will be going for £39.99/€49.99/$49.99. But most will buy it. Why? Because, "It's not available on the console I like to shit on all day! Huehuehue!"

jts

...hate me...
Bought FFX and X-2 for like 10 pounds on PSN. #VitaMasterace

Then you realize how fucking slow those games are now.
Interesting that you brought up the Vita.

I realised today, after spending my whole life mocking it, I want one this Xmas.

99% for remote play.

Living with the GF we only have one TV, and she hogs it lots of times, so I'm shit locked out of the PS4.

Not anymore
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom