• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

nVmDDHW.jpg

xIuWcKm.jpg

jts

...hate me...
Fuck Teemu Pukki that shit stain of a player and fuck HJK for ever having had him at their club.
I don't know the players tbh :lol

I don't even watch when the games come on TV :/

Just check on the results sometimes, randomly.

My true local club would be Jaro though.
I dont even feel like making a counter move cause your club doesnt matter anymore :(
Ohhhh shit.

Shots fired.

Just won the CL 10 years ago m8.

We can meet this season m8. And you'll feel the wrath of Jackson Martinez and co.
or not.

Clegg

Shaw and Di Maria have been my favourite players this year, Shaw was reaching some fine form before his injury :(

I think we could make a winger out of him tbh
We could make him into a good winger but we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot. Good young wingers or attacking midfielders are a lot more commonplace than quality young fullbacks. He's in the perfect position for himself and for us.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We could make him into a good winger but we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot. Good young wingers or attacking midfielders are a lot more commonplace than quality young fullbacks. He's in the perfect position for himself and for us.

This makes sense, left backs in particular seem a rare breed, id just love to have good quality wingers back :( I love how he goes forward and pushes past people, makes a mockery of our current crop really, speed and power at 19, wonderful.

Clegg

This makes sense, left backs in particular seem a rare breed, id just love to have good quality wingers back :( I love how he goes forward and pushes past people, makes a mockery of our current crop really, speed and power at 19, wonderful.
M8 we spent £60m on one of the best wingers in the world. What more could you possibly want?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
M8 we spent £60m on one of the best wingers in the world. What more could you possibly want?

I thought people hated when he is out wide? Everyone says he needs to be put in a diamond close to the middle i thought :eek:

CCS

Banned
First post here guys, just wanted to say hi. I'm an AFC Wimbledon fan, not expecting to find any others here!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
THFC team v Besiktas: Vorm; Walker, Chiriches, Kaboul, Rose; Dembele, Stambouli; Townsend, Paulinho, Chadli; Soldado.

subs: Lloris, Lennon, Lamela, Fazio, Capoue, Davies, Onomah

Why the fuck did we take Harry Winks only to leave him out? Fuck Capoue.

CCS

Banned
YES LAD

UP THE DONS

Always keep an eye on their results just because I'm local.

Up the Dons! Finding more supporters here than I expected :)

alright

how shit is league 2

considerin who Alli plays for........

Not too shit!

I wish you would have come earlier. The other success fans here are terrible. Always talking about their 100m deals and stadium extensions.

I know right, its always awful when people are talking about football and they're all Chelsea/Man city fans.

Hixx

Her face is really weird but I would definitely let her crush my head with her thighs, like that gif of the woman with the water melon.

She wears so much makeup her face looks flat. Her eyes look like death holes into an empty soul

But yes I would love for her to suffocate me with her legs

Hixx

Has anyone caught the order b roll footage.

My mind has been blown. Dat fidelity and film grain

It still looks boring as fuck.

I will rent it because it looks really pretty but I'm yet to watch anything they've put out and thought "that looks like it will be fun to play".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom