• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

we need more for csgo

preferably BACON FOR FUCKS SAKE but all are welcome unless you are shitter than me and quiche (~15kills a game)

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
we need more for csgo

preferably BACON FOR FUCKS SAKE but all are welcome unless you are shitter than me and quiche (~15kills a game)

When its cheap I can bring my passive aggressive ass to it

Used to be on a left 4 dead team, played it for years

Im terrible

bacon isnt playing

Is Quiche?

dPrJaGc.png

Facism

I have csgo but never play it cos fuck randoms. Lemme brush up on my abilities and I'll dive in with you guys sometime.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Hobbit :lol

You could feel your tits being milked while watching it

Good fun though

And fuck off Hitcher with those giant overpowered birds :lol neutrals my fucking arsecunt

Splatt

Hobbit can't be worse than Interstellar.

Nothing can be worse than sending quantum information through Morze code embedded in a watch

Facism

sorry boys, i can't get in on CS:GO. I'm using a family-shared version and apparently valve only lets me play that offline.

This sort of thing is why i'd love steam to drown in a pit of spunking cocks over this sort of limitation.

spidye

Arrow mid-season finale was really good. Looking forward to the next half of the season.

what to watch now.

gotham, the flash and arrow don't come back till January :(

Penny Dreadful

I subscribed to netflix recently and I am going through the shows and this show impressed me greatly

Psychosexual horror set in London in the 19th century starring Eva Green, Josh Heartnet, Timolthy Dalton and many more.

actually only important information you need is Eva Green

spidye

It's an amazing show. I highly recommend it. Great cast, great atmosphere, slow buildup. The only thing that is a bit unfortunate is that there's only a handful of sets and the way the whole plot unraveled.

what exactly didn't you like?

Spoiler, don't highlight if you have not seen the show:
the last 2 or three episodes were really great. Eva Green and Dalton are superb.
especially that flashback episode.

El Topo

what exactly didn't you like?

Spoiler for the entire first season:
The whole vampire plot was resolved within a few minutes and rather unspectacularly I might add. They spent a lot of time to build up all the backstory of Vanessa and the complicated relationship with the Murrays, all this buildup how the devil has been tempting her, how he has been looking for her all this time. Then they all resolve it by shooting the vampire (or something like that, it's been a while). It felt underwhelming and rushed. Again, the limited number of sets (presumably due to budget), where it just happens to be that specific theatre, was a bit unfortunate.

It's an amazing show though. It's mostly about the characters and their relationships and it was all handled brilliantly. I really liked the very last scene, the whole
Do you want to be normal?
scene. Such a wonderful way to close the season. The whole cast is great, really, but for obvious reasons Green and Dalton stand out.

spidye

Spoiler for the entire first season:
The whole vampire plot was resolved within a few minutes and rather unspectacularly I might add. They spent a lot of time to build up all the backstory of Vanessa and the complicated relationship with the Murrays, all this buildup how the devil has been tempting her, how he has been looking for her all this time. Then they all resolve it by shooting the vampire (or something like that, it's been a while). It felt underwhelming and rushed. Again, the limited number of sets (presumably due to budget), where it just happens to be that specific theatre, was a bit unfortunate.

It's an amazing show though. It's mostly about the characters and their relationships and it was all handled brilliantly. I really liked the very last scene, the whole
Do you want to be normal?
scene. Such a wonderful way to close the season. The whole cast is great, really, but for obvious reasons Green and Dalton stand out.
Actually, Mina specifically mentions her Master. So that vampire was jut a pawn of another Vampire, presumably Dracula.
I don't think it's resolved. she is still possessed by the devil.
but I agree. that final fight taking place in that theater was a huge "coincidence"

El Topo

Actually, Mina specifically mentions her Master. So that vampire was jut a pawn of another Vampire, presumably Dracula
but I agree. that final fight taking place in that theater was a huge "coincidence"

Ah, that makes sense I guess, but
didn't that vampire have that special tattoo or something like that? I thought that pale, bald vampire was the master? I binge-watched the show when Netflix came out, so my memory is a bit foggy.

Edit:
Reading up on the ending, it seems you might be right.

spidye

Ah, that makes sense I guess, but
didn't that vampire have that special tattoo or something like that? I binge-watched the show when Netflix came out, so my memory is a bit foggy.

all those grey Vampires have them. it's just a prophecy that Amun-Ra and Amunet will bring the end of the world

El Topo

all those grey Vampires have them. it's just a prophecy that Amun-Ra and Amunet will bring the end of the world

Ah, you're right, the first one had it as well, that's how they got that clue in the first place. The big bad is then this Egyptian demon I guess.

As I said, my memory is a big foggy, especially since I've been catching up on a lot of shows, even some bad ones. That reminds me, I loved the last scene of Ethan.

spidye

Ah, you're right, the first one had it as well, that's how they got that clue in the first place. The big bad is then this Egyptian demon I guess.

As I said, my memory is a big foggy, especially since I've been catching up on a lot of shows, even some bad ones. That reminds me, I loved the last scene of Ethan.

I know that syndrome haha
I can't keep up with the TV shows I watch anymore. I forgot to keep up with shows I watched for years like Modern Family or The League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom