• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday 6pm
Friday 8:30pm
Saturday 12:45pm
Saturday 3pm
Saturday 5:30pm
Sunday 1pm
Sunday 4pm
Sunday 7:45pm
Monday 6pm
Monday 8:30pm

There, every PL match on TV. Boss.

Bought a pair of these

£63

CR7-Galaxy-side-view-2-edited.jpg

My football boot collection starts here.

My next one will be something nicer hopefully

TeegsD

Well;

Chances are Friday night/Sunday night games will become a reality.

PL will only become more and more accomodating to foreign viewers. TV rights where the dough at. 3pm kickoffs gonna become a thing of the past. Imagine being a saints fan havin to go to Sunderland or summat on a sunday night and get back. Eesh

Andy Burnham nails it.

I'm used to Portuguese soccer games that start at 9PM their time. Gimme more of that, pls. This whole getting up at 5AM on a Sunday is crazy

Kroos and Illara have been so boss as a combo lately, it's nice to seem to play well together. Illara has come a long way from that Dortmund match last year.

Jese, Medran and Chica to come on as subs?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Well;

Chances are Friday night/Sunday night games will become a reality.

PL will only become more and more accomodating to foreign viewers. TV rights where the dough at. 3pm kickoffs gonna become a thing of the past. Imagine being a saints fan havin to go to Sunderland or summat on a sunday night and get back. Eesh

Andy Burnham nails it.

It would be much more likely people would travel on a Friday though. If anything it's better for fans.

It's also better for bars and TV audiences. I don't see a downside really.

Monday games can fuck off.

jts

...hate me...
Bought a pair of these

£63

CR7-Galaxy-side-view-2-edited.jpg

My football boot collection starts here.

My next one will be something nicer hopefully
Those are much better than the more recent all-black ones that he got, which just look out of place nowadays.

These are mine:

But they are not really a collection, but rather just for playing with :lol
One for hardwood, other for turf.

Kroos and Illara have been so boss as a combo lately, it's nice to seem to play well together. Illara has come a long way from that Dortmund match last year.

Jese, Medran and Chica to come on as subs?

Your whole midfield was terrible in that second match to be fair. It got completely bossed by Oliver fucking Kirch and Jojic :lol

It was such a ridiculous match. Micky still can't score for shit, though :(

pulga

Banned
If 10 neutral posters say HALA MADRID I will pm a naked picture of my sister

This is my sister:

BmbHk2wIAAAj7Ep.jpg

#PleaseSupportRmadrid

Meier

Santanaldo. But Cristiano is a selfish egotistical monster underwear seller, who only focuses on himself and kills for the sake of winning.

I would say there is a 99.99% probability that he didn't actually spend a dime out of his own pocket on either of these things. They're provided via sponsorships/endorsements and the like.

AcridMeat

Banned
If 10 neutral posters say HALA MADRID I will pm a naked picture of my sister

This is my sister:

BmbHk2wIAAAj7Ep.jpg

#PleaseSupportRmadrid
pulga I'm only doing this again because the world cup disappointed us all last time. (HALA MADRID)

She looks like she got $500,000 of plastic surgery since last time ;o
it's a man baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom