• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

The second highest division in The Netherlands is divided in four periodes and my local club just won the second periode :D

First time in ten years of professional football they won something. Now they get a chance at promotion to the Eredivisie at the end of the season.
Almere City? Seriously, I can't find any news of who won the second period. :lol

Jarnet87

I thought the United Liverpool game was at Anfield this weekend. With it being at Old Trafford it's a must win. I predict 2-1 to United. Roopney and RVP to score, Liverpool will do nothing lead by an awful performance from Slippin Stevie until the 81st minute where he will score off a free kick from a shit Valencia foul. This is AKA the typical United-Liverpool game.

TeegsD

Cute girl in the office decided to come chat it up. Of course Footy-GAF is up on one monitor with Senora BigTits right on the screen. Played it off only to scroll down to it being quoted again and again...

I need to not be on Footy-GAF at work

Fake edit: why the fuck is Pepe attacking

pepe.jpg

pulga

Banned
Cute girl in the office decided to come chat it up. Of course Footy-GAF is up on one monitor with Senora BigTits right on the screen. Played it off only to scroll down to it being quoted again and again...

I need to not be on Footy-GAF at work

Hahahahaha

Meier

Courtois out tomorrow as well?

A bit annoying for me as Krul is my bench keeper and I've already used my transfers I had banked due to Aguero's injury. A Chelsea loss somehow would certainly smooth over any issues with getting a 0 for my keeper slot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom