• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTM poll:

a) Ronaldo
b) Carvajal
c) Iker
d) Isco

If that goal had gone in it would of been a very different game. Good on Iker for stepping up when he had to. Credit to Isco and Carvajal for working so hard and Ronaldo's commitment to win.

FootballFan

Why does Nick Cannon take a penalty in the movie Goal.

Why is he playing for arsenal.

Why is this movie so funny.

I've watched it too many times.

Yen

Why does Nick Cannon take a penalty in the movie Goal.

Why is he playing for arsenal.

Why is this movie so funny.

I've watched it too many times.
Santiago Munez curling a freekick with his right foot, and a second angle showing its actually Laurent Robert smashing it with his left is my favorite.

Blablurn

almeria-real-940-3.jpg

oh my. this guy looks worse than ribery these days. hate his face.

Clegg

After 15 league games Madrid has a +42 goal difference.

An Ronaldo has scored more goals than Suarez did all of last season.

L1NETT

God flicking that Brighton Millwall game on and off

dull as fuck and Brighton are hot garbage. Hypia gotta be under pressure.

Millwall look beatable mind.

FootballFan

looool, it's so shit.

I've watched it like 10 times

lol. u guys.

i gave up after the second. why would anyone sane go to real madrid?

Santiago Munez curling a freekick with his right foot, and a second angle showing its actually Laurent Robert smashing it with his left is my favorite.

Real Madrid poached the GOAT

Gavin Harris

You guys. Pls.

When the coach is teaching him and telling Santiago to stop being greedy. Kicks the ball in from half way and tells Santi to catch it.

"what did you just learn?"

"that you can score from halfway?"

Brilliant writing.

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_DT 9s10 seconds ago

Arsenal boss Wenger gives Debuchy 24 hours to learn how to be a centre back ahead of facing Newcastle #afc http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-24-hour-crash-course-in-central-defence.html …

Mathieu Debuchy has been given a 24-hour crash course in how to play at centre-back ahead of Arsenal’s game against the Frenchman’s former club, Newcastle United.

Injuries to Laurent Koscielny and Nacho Monreal, together with Calum Chambers’s suspension, have left Arsène Wenger, the Arsenal manager, woefully short of options at the back.

Debuchy told Wenger on Thursday that he had never played in the centre of defence and was given his first-ever quick lesson in the position during yesterday’s final training session.

I....

Salazar

I'm all for trolling Wenger but his team is decimated with injuries. Not much he can do right now.

Aye. Watch him do fuck all when the window opens, too.

Except more fucking embarrassing whinging about how he doesn't think a January window is a very good idea.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United gaff believe this guff about not signing people in January?

Well the window opens again in two and a half weeks so if nothing happens then we can all laugh at them lol.

"There will be very little activity [in January]," Wenger said. "It is quiet in first three weeks and frenetic in the last few days. Usually the market is not busy in January.

"If everybody is fit and available, we dont need to go into transfer market but we have to accept Koscielny has a question mark over fitness, so we may have to go into market."

soyou'resayingthere'sachance.gif

inky

Gaming side is great today:

Destiny is a mess. Scathing reviews for the DLC too
The Order will likely be terrible
NPD thread still going

So many meltdowns.

inky

That Eurogamer preview thread of The Order is an absolute delight.

I love the part where the author shits on David Cage to make a point. Man, you can actually tell who got stung pretty hard with that one. You can read in their posts every bit of physical pain it produced in them.

Love. It.

I love the part where the author shits on David Cage to make a point. Man, you can actually tell who got stung pretty hard with that one. You can read in their posts every bit of physical pain it produced in them.

Love. It.

I just feel fucking sad for anyone who likes David Cage games.

Like, the effort it must take to ignore how badly designed, written and plotted they all are must be fucking exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom